Ordering soon, any input?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by PainfullyAmeric, Mar 29, 2010.

1. Well, I think I will be putting another order into Attitude here pretty soon. I've been looking for a couple of new strains to pop up this next indoor season, and want to get my seeds early in preparation.

I have picked out a couple of strains that I'm interested in taking a shot at. Namely, Midnight Kush (GHS), Blueberry (unsure which breeder to pick from, any advice on that would be great ((so far I've checked DutchPassion, Doggie Nuts, and DJ Short), and hopefully a couple of other tasty random strains.

I am looking also for input on strains you may recommend for me. I am a confident, experienced grower, so difficulty of growing isn't an issue. Just any input will do splendidly.

FTR, I already have NL5xSkunk, Arjans Haze 2, Big Bang, Diesel, Pure Gold, Purple Lady, and Super Skunk (All seeds from either GH or G13 labs.)

So hit me with any recommendations!

Thanks GC.

2. mandala seeds
    nirvana seeds
    soma seeds
    barneys farm
    dinafem
    female seeds
    tga subcool
    dj short
    th seeds
    reserva privada
    serious seeds
    resin seeds
    ace seeds
    dont look at doggie nuts or greenhouse seeds btw bad breeders and high prices

3. oh, u want tasty? then try mandala's 8 miles high or tga subcools jilly bean. any sativa should really fit the profile :p

4. agreed with the breeeders. Attitude is the way to go. But personally if I was you.. I'd wait for the attitude april freebies, which is about 10 days away, you'll get some dope ass Barney's Farm (probably feminized) freebies when you order.. Attitude newsletter has em saying it's gonna be the biggest freebie giveaway they've done yet!! And March's TGA Subcool freebies were friggin amazing!

5. Yeah, I do only use Attitude. My last order I got from them was great. Ended up getting 30 seeds (purchased) and 8 seeds (freebie).

I will, however, point out that the GH seeds that I bought (Big Bang) were great seeds. Didn't have any trouble popping the 4 that I attempted to, and the crop was great as well.

I guess I am leaning more towards what strains specifically.

I did a little window shopping through Attitude last night and just sort of wrote down what my order is going to look like and here's what I have on paper as of now:

GHS Cheese x5 (fem)
    G13 Royal Kush x5 (fem)
    G13 Midnight Kush x5 (fem)
    G13 White Widow x5 (fem)
    Barneys Farm LSD x5 (fem)
    Big Buddha Chiesel x5 (fem)
    GHS Super Lemon Haze x5 (fem)

And as of right now, I think that's where it stands unless you guys have some interesting picks that I should take a serious look at.

Also, tKB-Man, I will definitely be waiting until April to order seeing as everyone loves a freebie.

6. i have had good luck so far with the big bang also, and my friend had very very very good luck with the super lemon haze. I admit i dont care much for the breeders at ghs but that super lemon is top notch havent harvested big bang yet:smoke:

7. may i suggest u don't try the GHS cheese? & instead of g13 White Widow I would suggest the blue venom which is blueberry x white widow. the rest of your choices look fine to me...also pineapple express from g13 labs wouldn't be a bad choice.

8. The cheese from GHS was a pick solely for the fact that it is relatively inexpensive, and I've never had a cheese strain before. I would probably shop at Barneys farm for the cheese, but I think they were out of stock or all regular seeds (can't remember).

And as for the White widow, I'm curious about the blue venom for sure, but don't know how much I would like to mix the two (White widow x Blueberry.) I like both of them seperate, Blueberry being probably my hands down favorite smoke of all to this point, and white widow ringing in the top five.

Thanks for the input fellas, keep it coming as I am a forever indecisive character and will undoubtedly remain so until I finally decide to die.

9. I guess also as a side note, I should also reveal that I am looking for like a 50/50 mix on producers and flavor.

I want to essentially be able to do one big outdoor grow a year and be set for the year. And based on that idea, I feel that I should be able to live off of a pound for a year. Broken down that means I would get 8 months at one ounce a month, further broken down, roughly a quarter a week, and then 4 months of a "hazy, foggy life" where I would get a half oz a week to move through as I see fit.

Currently scoping Attitudes array of cheese strains. Any particular breeders besides Barneys that are reco'd?

10. big budda is the cheese authority:smoke:

11. Yeah, Big Buddah looks to have that one down pretty tight. All I know is I want at least one solid cheese strain to perpetuate a good mom from. From memory, I cannot say I have ever tasted cheese, but I know that I love cheese (dairy), so anything with cheese in the name should probably be right up my alley. I know it's flawed logic, but I find it's sometimes more fun to believe in flawed logic rather than follow rational logic.

12. the blue widow is a 50/50 mix with blueberry being fragrant and the widows potency so whats the prob? i dont think their ww itself is a good version..someone said seedsman ww but again idk lol barneys farm has vanilla kush fem if ur into kush stuff...sweet tooth is a 50/50 i think

13. Oh, don't get it twisted, I love both of them separately. Delicious, potent, and relatively good yielders on both sides of the fence. I'm just unsure about the Blue venom. I have viewed it in the past a few times and been curious to try it out, but I don't know if I want to go through and order it now, or if I want to try it down the line a bit. I am also skeptical on their version of white widow as well. But I guess it's all skepticism until I actually go through with it, grow it, and finally smoke it to know, right?

Like I've said, indecision is my biggest weakness. And coming in a close second is impulse buying. Terrible duo.

14. It would be in your best intrst to just stay away from Greenhouse Seed Co. They don't know the first thing about breeding cannabis, they just cross whatever plants they have and slap a cool name on it. :rolleyes: They release 7-8 'new' varieties every year and about 3/4th's of them end up getting pulled from the market.

If you're interested in Blueberry order some DJ Short beans, DutchPassion would be the runner up.

15. dude i dont really care for ghs as breeders either , but I recently tried some of the super lemon haze, and this was from my buddies first grow in bubble buckets.
    He got 3 3/4 oz dry from a plant that looked exactly like the pic they advertize and this shit really had a strong strong lemon taste so that i would even concede it was super lemon. they did one right. He had no hermie effect and he had a really poor lightproofing. i am doing the big bang that i got as a freebie now and so far its toe to toe with a nirvana wonder woman in a scrog. but i am definatly throwing a super lemon clone or two into the mix:smoke:

16. all of the mandala strains perform well outdoors & are relatively cheap.
    u want white widow? buy a pick n mix feminized of it and then u should try nirvana's white rhino. i dont know if there are any good WW's to choose from... i heard the real version is almost black from mr nice and hes sold out.

17. Alright here is my 2 cents.
    GHS Super Lemon Haze is good, no matter how much I wanna hate on it. I have been growing it for over a year now.

Please don't waste your money on Big Buddha's Chiesel. I grew a 10 pack an did not get one cheese pheno. I mean the were kinda smelly but the did not get me high, at all.

A good cheese cross I have growing now is Dairy Queen (Cheese x Cindy 99) from TGA.
    here is one of my last DQ nuggs for the time being
    [​IMG]
    Anything TGA is good I just got some Jack the Ripper in today and also have Querkle growing at the moment too.

I have never grown anything from G-13 so I don't know there. I just don't like them trying to capitalize of a movie with a strain called pineapple express. I have herd good things about em though.

What I have been looking at the past few days at The Attitude is the Spice of Life Seeds
    that Blue Bonic sounds kill.

Good luck with your decisions

Attached Files:

18. That DQ is one fine lady. I can also attest to the SLH being a great strain. Sure theres a lot of haters out there, but If i was to give em all a clone of the SLH pheno I fell in love with they would never be able to say anything bad about it again.

19. Wow, that is some pretty fucked up shit.
    I will for sure never buy anything G-13 now.