Ordering seeds.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Skerx101, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Hey guys, i'm just getting into growing (Health reasons) and i'm looking at this strand Buy Dutch Seeds
    My main issue is what happens if these seeds get caught by customs? (i live in New Zealand) im worried due to the fact that i bought a hookah a year ago off amazon and they seized it. Will they now check each package? because i've had this seized?

Thanks guys.

2. dude, do not touch that website. Do your research on GC there are a lot of threads telling you how bad that site (and AMS) are. You will loose your money. Simple as that.

3. Thanks for the info, i did some research and most came back with good reviews. What would you suggest instead? :)

4. Attitude, Sannies, and Sea of Seeds are my 3 "go-to" Seedbanks. Have over 100 orders between all 3. Herbies, GSA, and Single Seed Center are solid too.

5. I think the problem you will have is where you are. You may want to try the usual suspects M-seeds.nl, attitude or Herbies. They are all good and as far as i am aware they ship anywhere in the world.

6. I bought the ICE strain from BuyDutchSeeds.com on 2/26/13. Received them on 3/6/13, plus the 10 freebies. Germanated 4 of each. They all sprouted and I planted them on the 10th under 42 watt T5 lamps. They look great to this point, the ICE is definitely more vigorous then the free seeds but they are all healthy. I've had a great experience so far with BDS but maybe I was just lucky.

7. Pictures?

8. Attached Files: