Ordering seeds

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Portuguese, Jul 6, 2012.

1. I'm thinking about buying seeds online but I'm worried. The seeds pass the borders of the country undetected? Will I have problems?

And btw, what strains you recommend for outdoor grow? :p

2. Hi, I am a noob an still on my first grow (check it out Chronic's First Grow) but I ordered my seeds online from Attitude Seedbank and had no problems.

You should check them out. They offer discrete shipping methods and will accept ultiple types of payment. I ended up sending cash with no problems, but many people worry about sending cash in the mail. I got the seeds within about 2 weeks and had absolutely no fuss. I recommend them.

3. Can u tell me payment methods they have, or only paypal?

4. The Attitude Seed Bank is the way to go. I use them, never have an issue. You can pay with credit card,debt card....I like going to wallmart with cash, buying a 200$ pre paid visa card. then using that card to make my order...And that way I have a limit...Go for it, dont wait too long.....lol. I am growing a delicious seeds Northern lights, and its doing well and dina fem seed Diesel... both are belly high in the ground for 2 months now.

5. I don't like to buy with my personal account. I saw something like paysafecard that transfers to paypal with a help of a website, but they take like 10% of your money. Do you know something same genre witouth giving personal information?

And how they reach my contry, they won't be found at the borders, becaus I live in Portugal, boarders are hard here...

6. I've done 4 purchases with my card online in the past year with no problems. As long as you do business with a reputable site you'll be fine.
    Attitude is good but you'll pay more for seeds from them than one of the breeders. At least that's been my experience, freebies are better too.
    My suggestion would be to figure out the strain you want & then check out the breeders.
    They're not all equal. You'll find everything you need to know if you follow the link.
    Cannabis Seeds Banks
    Cannabis Seeds Banks - Grasscity.com Forums
    Cheers:D

7. Just one more question.
    Regular = not feminized seeds, it can be female or male right?
    Autos can be male and female too, or they came already feminized?

8. Autos are usually feminized. and yes regular means it can be male or female.

I've ordered from Herbie's head shop and had good luck and discrete shopping both times. Took about 14 days to get here both times.

9. Yes, Regulars can be Females, Males or even turn hermy.

Autos come Feminized, but can be stressed into Hermy mode if the environment isn't right.

I ordered from attitude with my personal debit, went well, They also have a new deal going on! Go check out there monthly promotion.

10. Now I'm so confused on what strains to choose, there are hundred of them. Do you guys recomment wich? :p

11. For a first grow I would go with an autoflower. They will flower on their own and generally easy to grow for first timers, such as myself. The strains I've heard are real forgiving are Northern Lights and White Widow.

12. I heard about Northern Lights too and sensi star. But I want something that comes regular and not only feminized, because I'm planning to use them for 2 seasons, so I would do a bit of seeds for upcoming season. The problem is that some of the best strains are feminized

13. You can still find good regular seeds. What are you looking for, indica or sativa?

14. Looking for some sativas

15. Go out to Herbie's and use they're search engine. You can select all details you Want like sativa, regular and photoperiod.
    I would guess attitude has that too but I don't know, never used them.

16. Attitude seedbank it's to me awesome and stealth is provided I ordered a few exodus cheese and afghan kush seeds for like fifty bucks plus crush proof tin for an additional 2 bucks and a wallet for 10 more bucks which it's guranteed to make it through customs so I say for 10 seeds to be delivered from uk to georgia in les than 12 days out cost me 72 plus I received five feminized seeds free so fifteen feminized seeds is 80 bucks expedited charges included ATTITUDE SEED BANK

17. I'm very worried happen anything and I get troubles :eek:

I found another growershop, in spain, right next to portugal. But don't know If is scam. I saw multiple people from portugal buying from there but i'm not sure if the strain's are those you ordered.

Portada - Kaya GrowShops