Ordering seeds , Use different address?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by grimknight420, Sep 11, 2013.

1. Probably a dumb question so bare with me please. I am ordering from royal queen seeds I live in the US. Would it be in my best interest to send the seeds to another address other than where I live and will be growing? lol I opted for the discreet shipping but there is always the risk factor. Well any input would be much appreciated! Thanks again in advance.

2. don't think it'd make a difference. might as well get them sent to ur house. the address isn't a factor when it goes thru customs. just depends on if they search it or not. good luck

3. I figured as much I was just wondering if anyone has had any experience doing so. Thank you for the info!     Happy tokes

4. i was concerned as well but i finally after much fretting , worry, i  ordered from attitude using my debit card to my house. not a problem. i was gonna get a prepaid card from wallmart , po box etc. finally i was gooned up, made the order and had seeds in 13 days 

5. tomascat are you in the US? I thought you couldn't use debit / credit cards , money order , etc... Thought you could only send cash in envelope? How long ago did you do this order?

6. Ah ha , never mind I got the answer when I went to attitudes site. They do accept debit cards. I was going directly through Royal Queen seeds which only accepts cash in envelope. Is attitude a decent seed bank? I have read mixed reviews.. I guess everyone has their own opinion. I shall see for my self. Thanks for kind of recommending them to me haha... Happy Tokes!!!

7. Mine just got snatched up ordered from attitude never had a problem before but thought I would tell you

8. Ur seeds got snatched by customs freeborn? Did they send you anything letting u know or what?

9. Yeah the t shirt that is now a 200 dollar g 13 labs shirt that they were wrapped in and a big sticker over the part they cut that said US Customs have a nice day

10. Damn that sucks, well now the question is are they stepping up customs looking for seeds or is this just another rare occurrence that happens now and then. And I guess your in one of those great states that no MMJ laws like me lol

11. never done it myself, but my buddy gets his sent to his house and has never had problems, I wouldn't myself. I would go to your local hotel and pay a clerk ten bucks to allow you to have it sent there.

12. #12 AngryWiseman, Sep 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2013
    I'm 3 for 3 from Herbies over the last couple months, no issues at all.  (Knock-knock).  As Freeborn illustrated, the most they will do is take the seeds and send your expensive memento on.  I would pass on the super stealth shipping for that reason.  X-rays is x-rays.  I'm sure they've seen it all by this time.  Unless you're ordering seeds by the pound, you aint worth the time to fill out paperwork.  Plenty of people on the boards have been saying they have been having problems with Attitude lately and also that packages going through the Chicago customs port seem to be the ones getting snagged more often than other ports. (Mine went through SF)

As a side note, imagine the pile of seeds that must accumulate.  I'm sure none ever go missing.....

13. Going to give Attitudes a shot today. Wish me luck in a couple of weeks. Happy Tokes!

14. When the seeds arrive, do they come in you mailbox or is it like ordering something off amazon where its in a package? Some people don't live by themselves haha

15. either way it should have your name on it and the people you live with shouldn't check your mail...

16. FYI:  It seems since Septmber 13 seeds are being seized at unprecedented levels.  Mine were snagged.  Green tape, but no letter.   Ordered from Attitutude.  Paid for the guarantee.  Instead of a resend, I want a 'refund'.  Pissed off that Attitude hasn't rolled with the shipping changes.  Now my faux name is on some list.  Thanks Attitude for F-ing things up.

17. It seems like it's always attitude that's getting seized lately from the posts I've seen. Not saying others don't get popped but seems attitude is on their radar lately.