Ordering seeds online

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Go Green!, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Yeah, so I've been considering ordering a few feminized beginner strain seeds buuuut.. can you not do this if you don't have a medical marijuana card? I'm in Michigan so I doubt this' legal to do.

2. #2 DazedAndStoned, Aug 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2015
    I believe its technically "illegal" to own seeds in the US. So order discreetly. Up here in Canada, seeds are legal to buy. They are a novelty item. It becomes illegal as soon as you germinate seeds, but I take caution and buy discreetly to protect myself.

Loose ship sink ships. Keep your grow to yourself and you'll be fine.

3. ive ordered a ton online to michigan nobody cares if you're medical..had like 5 packages seized by customs also (attitude and herbies) but other places make it through so im not on a list or anything..they just take your seeds so make sure the company will resend if they get taken

4. Hey thank you guys. Know of any trustworthy companies that won't bring any nasty repercussions?

5. #5 DazedAndStoned, Aug 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2015
    I LOVE PeakSeedBC. They are based out of BC Canada but I can guarantee you will get your package the way MikeJ packages them up.

I recently added the timewarps and Cinderella 99 to my collection, and just germed two of each last night. Already cracked open and ready to go

Seriously bomb proof genetics, and only $30 for a ten pack! Unfortunately he does not offer any female seeds but the males are of high quality for breeding purposes. Pods everywhere and very smelly which is what you want.

If you want name brand seeds that cost a bunch more than go to places like The Valut or Seedsman, I've had great service by both. There are probably options domestically in the states, but I can't get enough of Peak! Recommend to everyone!

6. Thanks Jay. Unfortunately with the Rocky Mountain seeds it looks like they're all sold out :(

7. Herbies is good too been dealing with them for a couple years

8. I've only ordered seeds 3 times, all from attitude. Had 2 of the 3 orders seized coming in through different ports each time. The guarantee they offer is more than worth it and I have always received them on the re-ship.

9. #10 TinTizzy, Aug 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2015
    seedvaultofca (holisticnursery.com) is also us based...theres lots of good overseas ones also the vault, bonza, gorilla, attitude, herbies, single seed centre, the hemp depot, sannies

10. Like Jay said, www.thedankteam.com has some excellent breeders. Also-
    www.sourpatchseeds.com
    www.holisticnursery.com also goes by seed vault of ca on insta gram if you have an IG account.
    www.darkhorsegenetics.com

All places to get seeds in the US and no worries of customs.

11. #12 Olde School, Aug 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2015
    DAS, tell me more about the C99. I did a G13 Labs C99 fem that really disappointed. Beautiful plant, excellent branching, but no yield and the smoke quality was nowhere like as trippy as I've had in past years.
    Did Mosca Seeds version C-99BX1 regulars and every one died of stem rot.
    So have you done the strain yet or still pending? I don't see the strain listed on their website. Any info available on the original seed genetics? If I recall this was a Brothers Grimm original.
    Much thanks in advance Bro,

12. It is not listed on the site, but it is available if you ask. It is one of those hidden gems he does not advertise. The seeds are very small and I thought because so they would not be very viable... So far I was dead wrong

I soaked the Timewarps and C99 exactly 48 hours ago, and the C99 are both out of their shell and reaching for some light! I just got them so I can't say how great of quality they are, but PeakSeedBC does not disappoint. Everything I have grown so far has been fire, my favorite being the Northern Berry and all Kush strains. Brother Urb swears by the C99 and I've seen some killer bud from that guy, check out his PeakSeed thread in the seed section.

On the genes, I know I asked MikeJ about that before but I have since forgot the origins. I'll talk to Urby and see if he knows and get back to you on that.

13. I have one order under my belt from Herbies. Selected super stealth. Arrived fine.

14. SWEET!!!! Thanks for clueing me in on that. I've had the original C-99 many years ago and it was absolute trip weed. I mean, put on your hiking boots and tie your laces to the coffee table to keep from floating off into space. Get in the shower and forget if you washed your face or your ass good.
    That good.
    Really.
    I've had some crosses in recent years that were very good, but just not the same. So between your Peak Seeds-BC, Female Seeds' C-99, and the Mosca C-99 BX1 I am hoping I can find a mother that will get me back close to the original. I'll drop in to your grow thread and hitch a ride for awhile to see what those do for ya. Thanks again, be seeing ya around.

15. +1000 on everything DAS said. PeakseedsBC is where it's at. Very potent and stable strains. I've grown I think 9 different strains from Peak and they've all been great. Peak is the real deal 4 sho. I always say Don't be fooled by the fancy packaging and bullshit. Advertisements in magazines, cannabis cup events, travel costs, advertising, stickers, tshirts and swag and who knows what else. All that kind of shit goes into the cost of $100+ packs.

The C99 is tied for 2nd place on my favorite strain from PSBC. Sweet Skunk my #1 and #2 is a tie between C99 and Skunk Berry.

as per the lineage. It's the real deal. MikeJ obtained the C99 f4's from Dizzle of Frost Brothers, who worked the line from the original Brothers Grimm C99's. The bits and pieces can all be found around the web. :) MikeJ(the guy behind PSBC) told me he has since added 3 generations which would make them f7's. but that was last year so it could be f8 now? Or who knows maybe he went back to previous generations. I've never tried the original C99 but it probably won't be like the original C99 stock from Bros Grimm. Regardless it's great cannabis.

I really wish more people would show PSBC love but they are all caught up on flavor of the month, diggity-dank-dopealicious names and fancy packaging and other gimmicks instead of the stability of strains and breeding work put into lines, and the effects of the cannabis itself.

Hope this helps!

16. Hey DAS & Urb, MANY THANKS for the great info. I'm really glad I stopped in to this little seed thread. I see them pop up all the time & unless something catches my eye I just roll on past. This is great info! It's good to find growers with knowledge about the old strains, & the breeders you have good relations with.
    As to showing the love for PSBC, I need to put together my Fall order very soon. The ChemDawg and Sannie's Anesthesia just got flipped to 12/12 last weekend, so 9-10 weeks from now will be time to explore strange new galaxies once again.
    So if his C99 is Brothers Grimm lineage I really don't give a shit what f version it's up to, that's the real deal. Yeah, it could have drifted but knowing someone has worked it that knows what they are doing, I'll buy[​IMG]

Now, as to the diggety dank dopealicious, let me tell you about this Ceremonial Aztec Trip Weed I bought on the Strip in Atlanta waaaayyy back when hippies still roamed wild....