Ordering seeds online

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Soundwave815, Apr 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey there I'm considering starting a grow this summer and I'm trying to research how and where I can get some nice seeds that will yield females obviously.

I've heard you can order them online, and I've seen them in magazines before, have any of you done this before? Is it legit?
    Are the seeds of good quality? Guaranteed females? Risks?
    I'm new at this so sorry for they n00blet questions.

2. Plenty of places quality places do your research on strains and vendors

3. Recently ordered from Herbies and had seeds in 10days (NE us.)

4. attitude seeds FTW! 7 of 7 orders gone through without a hitch.

5. my question is that i have heard multiple times to not have seeds sent to grow location - sounds great but from everyone's experience is it truly necessary to get them sent elsewhere or is it safe enough to have them sent to the grow location provided you can be smart enough about not telling the world and not giving any reasons for a search warrant to be issued?

6. Order seeds from attitude seedbank. They are located in the uk and ship discreetly to the US. You have to use a credit or debit card to purchase them. Sometime you need to get bank to allow you to order overseas. They do that to protect you from theft. Make sure you pay for the for a guarantee so if seeds don't make it to you they will resend them. I just placed my 4 th order and no issues with the first 3.

7. Attitude bro. Best way to go. Your guaranteed to get em. Just got your pm ima hit you up bro.
    I've gotten probably ten ordered from them no problems. Back in nine eleven I ordered my first seeds online and they got to me during the whole anthrax scare That made me think the chances seeds get bothered are slim to zero. I'm also pretty sure it's not a from till you plant them in mass. And for someone like myself who already has a drs Recomendation. I can't wait for dispensaries to open hopefully they'll sell clones.

8. As others have said, attitude and herbies. Use them both about 3 times and gotten all my seeds within 14 days.

9. excellent thank you to everyone! I will be looking through all these very very soon lol.

can't wait to do my first grow.

10. Hurry before you miss the season

11. Like I said before. I ordered from Attitude on 4/20 and received my seeds on 4/28. That's not bad at all. You need to hurry and order soon. Attitudes next promo starts soon , wait until then to get extra freebies.

12. pity attitude and I can never do business....they got good chit

13. recently bought through both world-wide marijuana seeds (The single seed Center) and from Herbies, Herbies take the cake on stealth methods for sure, WWS was pretty stealthy too though, and Herbies sent it half way acrossed the world in 5 days, where as with WWS it took nearly a week and a half for about the same distance.

Also Herbies Hooked me up with the 4/20 sale the day after it ended due to troubles with my card, so props to them.

But both products arrived in perfect condition. I was very pleased with my experiences, and would recommend both sites.

14. how do they do their stealth packaging.......pick n' mix the website provided the worst stealth I ever saw

15. Why not?

16. I got my first order from herbies in 5 days, in the se us. 100% germination rate. Ask for super stealth, my order was very sneaky (don't wish to describe the method of concealment or what was placed on the customs form) I will order from him every time. I bought 5 seeds and got 3 free, all fem

17. they only accept credit/debit cards now.....I don't have 1 I order by money order usually.

18. I thought everyone had debit cards these days. Get with the times.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.