Ordering Seeds Online?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Head Spin, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Can Someone please explain to Me how ordering a seed online works such as:
    Requiring a license, what It comes In, anything I should know really.

Thanks. :D

Also, do You mind listing Some Websites.

THANKS A LOT!

2. from what I have gathered do some searching on the forum about attitude.

3. Attitude Seed Bank..google. it. How do you order...find what you want place in shopping cart check out enter payment hit process. Requires no license. As for what it comes in...a envelope that is marked gifts.

4. Attitude has worked great for me. You don't need a liscense, just a credit card approved for international purchases.

5. Sweet! Will Anyone such as the government, state, or Anyone know what I'm ordering?

6. Yeah well, I'll start praising them when my order arrives. Big 'ol nothing so far. 18 days and counting.

7. Herbies is great too! I've used them 7 or 8 times recently and never had a problem. Plus I get a 95%-100% germ rate!

8. I ordered seeds from attitude on the 9th.....got them today....great shipping considering its international....

great prices and a wide variety of strains.

You dont need a liscense. The seeds are sold as "Novelty Items" and are not meant to be germinated lol

even though everyone germinates them lol

9. What did you pay with?

10. Another recommendation for attitude. If you're concerned about using a cc, you can send them a money order. Check out the web site.

11. Credit Card.....but if you are worried about security....just have them sent to a friends house....

Scenarios:
    1. You get them sent to your house.....you get them....cops come asking questions randomly...you have plants growing in your house....you are screwed.

2. You get them sent to your house....customs seizes them.....no biggie.

3. You get them sent to a friends house....you get them....cops go to his house....he asks him are you growing...he says no...they check and find nothing.....they ask him where are the seeds....he says "i lost them"....no biggie

Oh and FYI...prepaid credit cards no longer work out of country(since march 2012?) if you live in the united states....
    you need an actual credit card or bank card

12. Soooo rather then accept what comes from mailing it to your house....shift the blame or try to by having it sent to a friend? Nice

13. You are not shifting blame anywhere. In a lot of states seeds are completely legal. as long as they are not germinated.

14. I'm not aware of any states where it is legal to be in possession of cannabis seeds, unless you are a medical patient. Not to mention that it's irrelevant what state the seeds are sent to. The illegal part is using the mail system to transport seeds, which, according to the federal government, are illegal. I'm not trying to scare anyone off from ordering seeds, just wanted to clear that up.

Your seeds will most likely make it to your house just fine. If they are intercepted at customs, you will most likely just get a letter in the mail stating that someone tried to send you contraband and it was confiscated. Unless the feds/police already have reason to suspect you (in which case you're in trouble), they are not going to come to your house over seeds. For all they know it's just a friend mailing you a gag gift, they don't know that you actually ordered them just from the package.

If you are worried about it, pay with a money order. It will take longer, but nobody can trace it like they can with a cc. I have ordered seeds with a cc and would do it again. If you are worried about it, just don't send the seeds to an address where there are plants growing. That being said, unless you talk with a friend and they are okay with you using their address, do not have them sent to another person's address. I understand your concern about ordering seeds, but it's really not that big of a deal. If the feds/police are showing up at your house over seeds, you are already f*d, and it's not because of the seeds.

15. Didnt know that....i thought you could have them as long as they werent germed.

And yeah, I have to agree with everything else....its not a big deal at all

16. Has anyone used those Visa gift cards you can buy at the bank?

17. Oops sorry I see someone already answered that one. I just did a few bongs.

18. Thats what i originally tried....but it was denied.

Due to changes in applicable law, gift cards purchased after March 31, 2012 may not be used for international transactions or purchases. Please use gift cards for domestic U.S. transactions or purchases only.

On July 29, the U.S. Department of the Treasury's Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) issued the “Prepaid Access Final Rule” (the Final Rule), which applied anti-money-laundering requirements to certain prepaid cards, including some gift cards. More recently, FinCEN issued guidance about the new rule in the form of a collection of frequently asked questions. The new rule takes full effect on March 31, 2012, so all retailers should take steps now to ensure they are in compliance with the rule's requirements by that date.

19. #20 trichome fiend, Sep 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2012
    ...dude, you can send the attitude cash! ...done it a few times, no problems...they love the business, they'll even send you freebies. Getting your seeds are the least of your worries bro....good luck.