ordering seeds in the US

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by monexpos272001, Dec 15, 2002.

1. I started out growing seeds that my friends have given me and they have been growing nicely. I want to order some seeds now to grow stuff that noone else in my area has. From the threads that I have read, it seems that seeds direct is a good place to order from. I just have a couple of questions. Being that I live in the US, what are the chances of getting caught while the seeds are in the mail, and what are the consequences? I'd really appreciate some invoice and advice. Thanks

2. I'm not in the US, however good seed companys throughout the world always send goods in unmarked packages, you can order from seeds direct without worry.

3. Chances are the seeds won't get caught. If they do US Customs will send you a nasty little form letter that says someone from outside the US was attempting to send to your address an illegal article.

On the other hand, Mail from Canada doesn't go through rigorous customs and it has a better chance of making it through.

Overal, I think 99% of seed orders get through. You have a better chance of getting ripped off from a bad site than customs finding them.