Ordering Seeds in Texas?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by 420wolfie, Oct 30, 2009.

1. Hello, I'm fairly new here, so if this is the wrong place for this feel free to let me know.

I'm in Texas. I'm about to start my first small grow, and I don't want to use the nasty seeds availabl locally; Has anyone ever successfully ordered from an online site into Texas?

And if so i was wondering if you could point me towards a site that has worked for you in the past.

I'd greatly appreciate any help you could throw my way.

2. hey man look around this forum. it's loaded with personal testimonials about which seed banks are legit and which aren't. and the fact you live in texas doesn't matter; if seeds can be delivered to one state it can be delivered to any state. but i do recommend looking around and reading as many threads in this forum as you can.

from personal experience, i can say that Attitude Seeds, High Grade Seeds and Nirvana Seed Bank are all legit. There are others as well, but these are the ones i've used.

3. i live in the houston area and i got my 2 orders from attitude quick and safe, and one more from a site i cant seem to remember but, yeah attitude is THE BEST. just my .02

4. Thanks for the responses guys, I appreciate it.

I was wondering if anyone has tried the White Lightning strain from Marijuana Seeds (cannabis Seeds) High Quality Low Prices A friend of mine from texas reccomends it for hydroponic systems, I think he only does that because the website says it...But I could be wrong.