Ordering seeds in canada

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Mrgreenthumbs1991, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Hey everyone. Im looking to order some really good seeds for my next grow now that my current cycle is almost ready to be harvested. I am in Canada so everthing is legal. I was just wondering what is peoples experience with seedsman seeds? Or if anyone has a favourite site they like. Please keep in mind I like to order singles of feminized seeds. Please share yours and your experiences please!!
    Pic of my plants for fun lol

• Like Like x 1
  2. I highly recommend both The Vault and Ace Seeds. Ace is a breeder that sells their seeds on The Vault (among many other seedbanks) and their own website. The Vault has a 12.5% discount code for GC members: Grasscity125.

3. Seedsman is pretty good. They won't steal your money, and will definitely send what they say they are sending. I have purchased from them a few times.

4. I got my seeds from Crop King but the smallest pack they have is a pack of three seeds. I germinated 13 and they all came up.

5. Niagara Seed Bank has some good stuff!

Call for the complete inventory as the website isn't always great on keeping updated.