ordering seeds from attitude online

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by burningbush93, Apr 22, 2012.

1. I was wanting to buy some seeds from attitude and wanted to know how often they get intercepted i really cant afford loseing all that money pluss i was going to send them cash because i cant find a international use giftcard and heard they where outlawed. is sending cash to them a bad idea. also they are sending a bunch of freebies like 5 difrent kinds of seeds a lanyard and a grinder will this make the package more likely to be intercepted or less likley because it actually looks like im buying something(T-shit, lanyard, grinder). Any info is really appriciated

PS: i am a pathological lier i only post these threads to supres my erge to lie

2. Just order with a credit card not your debit cause then it links your financials it's no problem just get the guaranteed shipping the Feds could give two shits about some one ordering a few seeds enjoy the quality genetics

3. Go get a visa prepaid debit card pay for it with cash then order with that

4. dont you halfto wait for a personalized card to come in the mail for it to work internationally

5. Never had a problem with Attitude, half a dozen orders :)
    They definitely have killer genetics

6. Had no issue had my seeds and the shirt in about two weeks. It had to travel across the US to cali. You will love the seeds.

7. Yea like everyone says they r trustworthy. I use my prepaid visa and works fine. It take 2 weeks to get them in indy

8. I have use Attitude 3 Times. Since we are dealing with Cannabis it really doesn't hurt add the Guarantee and Stealth option. In addition they have been in business for years, I don't think a company that do not knows what are they doing will last that long in the business.

I think, I think, Feds, Police or any other entity related will not waste Taxpayer money to track who buys seeds online.

I have heard first hand from Family that works at Customs at the Airport (TSA). In case of interception, custom will send a notification informing You, you package is confiscated, due to the unclear content of the package.

Go with a Pre-Paid Visa if that gives Peace of Mind. I have use my regular card with no issues. Anyway it won't show under statement as Attitude Transaction shows as some other business trasaction.

HIH

ZS

P.S. - "IMPORTANT NOTICE

We sell our seeds for souvenir purposes only and for storage in-case the laws change"

9. Where is the best place to get prepaid cards? Anywhere online have them?

10. Any Store, Gas Station, Drug Store, Hot Dog Stand these days ... lol (Joking not seriously) :laughing: But you get the idea.

:D

11. And they will accept any visa pre paid noproblem what if it is an American Express prepaid same thing Thanksaheadof time

12. [quote name='"growerBabe"']And they will accept any visa pre paid noproblem what if it is an American Express prepaid same thing Thanksaheadof time[/quote]

No go to walmart. 3$ prepaid visa works great

13. Cool Thanks

14. Don't prepaid cards require you to enter your SSN to activate? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of using a prepaid?

Tried it once, and when it asked for SSN, I said fuck off and canceled.

15. [quote name='"cornedbeef"']Don't prepaid cards require you to enter your SSN to activate? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of using a prepaid?

Tried it once, and when it asked for SSN, I said fuck off and canceled.[/quote]

Yea ssn is required but its not like the government is looking for people buying seeds. I'm just sharing how I get mine to me. Never had a problem

16. Too my Good Paranoid Stoners ! there is a Money Order Option !

17. I believe you can send it to them but you are not going to get your seeds for quite a while. Just stop being paranoid and use a cc or prepaid card.

18. i get my prepaid visa cards at the local gas station. they have like 15 different ones. they scan it to activate and then take my cash. no name required

19. True that. If you are going to be paranoid over some seeds. I don't want to see them when the seeds start flowering and they become stinking as hell ! :D

Just do it ! Like Nike ! Motto !