Ordering Seeds By me

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Patricia Clemons, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Hello.

So i am looking to order some seeds for the first time. I am trying to stray away from outside US orders. Seeds are legal in my state. however i hear sometimes customs will take them!

I was wondering if any of you have experience or know of trustworthy us base sites!

thank you for reading

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I use Mephisto (autos only) because it has great stuff and ships from inside US.
    Growers Choice in CA (autos and photos) is another US breeder that ships from CA, and their stuff is pretty good.

3. SeedsHereNow is US based and has top Breeders. I recommend anything from Ethos Genetics or Exotic Genetix. Pricey but you’ll see why when you grow them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Oregon Elite Seeds and Southern Oregon Seeds are a couple more.

5. Exotic has some great cyber monday deals. Do you know if they are feminized? They must be regular seeds from what i can tell

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Yes regular but so worth it. I’m holding onto a pack of Falcon 9 that I can’t wait to grow

This is Rainmaker from Ethos Genetics. Temps were about 10 degrees lower than summer temps so she went purple on me.

7788B1E6-3A53-4B8A-ABAF-3860ACD4AEE0.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  7. not USA based but the attitude in the UK is very reliable with a huge selection. their christmas promo is like 14 free assorted fem seeds with a $64 order. some of them are higher-end strains too. the attitude has recently changed up their shipping method which has been very successful. i have not heard of anything being seized from them lately. GLG in MI is a good US based seedbank but they do not offer very many Fem seeds. they have the best price and selection of Bodhi seeds though.

8. Seedsman in uk very reliable n stealty shipping...but us based cant go wrong with any thats been mentioned.....insta has breeders on there too just a heads up

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

9. Mephisto buy Direct for Autos and get a lot of freebies. Seeds Here Now for everything else
    Oregon Elite Seeds have always been good to me as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Was gonna order from OES. If you don't mind me asking what payment method do you use? There payment methods looked like they might be a hassle.

11. I used a money order when I ordered from them but usually use my debit which they received my money order faster than they processed my debit card. Only ordered from them twice

• Like Like x 1
  12. Dcseedexchange
    Seeds here now
    Aurora winds botanical
    Oregon seeds
    Seeds right here
    I order seeds. I don’t remember where they came from
    All above U.S.A

• Like Like x 1