Ordering pot online?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by perpl3x3d, Jun 11, 2011.

1. Yeah, I too love the idea of the DEA struggling... however I dont know if I would ever trust this system... i mean, once they know where you live (since delivering it to you) it becomes very dodgy in my opinion. But hey it takes balls to run this business so props to them!

2. yeah selling drugs online is the supposedly 'in' thing.
    personally i think its easier and more discrete. dont get stressed out that a dude/chick may pull out the 9mm haha.

personally ive gotten online, it was the best deals ever and it seems like the mailman is your dealer haha.
    a good friend of mine has a cousin has gotten a 'drug starter kit'
    that shit was hilarious, but it contained weed,hard drugs, bags a scale so it is on some serious shit.

DEA will shut it down sooner or later.

3. Yeah I ordered a while back but strangely enough all I got was this silk box with handcuffs in it with some men In blue delivering it. Weird huh?

4. Anybody know of sites such as this in the UK? sounds great, good the DEA is struggling to take it down

5. Yeah just spread the word that you can get drugs online...what a stupid topic...:rolleyes:

6. If you order within the next 10 minutes, we will double your order absolutely free, and throw in this set of Ginsu Steak Knives. Just pay separate Postage and Handling. Operators are Standing By.....

[​IMG]

7. I think its pretty funny that people didnt know you could do this. I mean my boy ordered durban poison from a site a while back and this shit came vaccum sealed in a lil mock tv. If you can think it up best believe someone is there tryin to make some money off it.

8. I want some LSD :)
    Street LSD is often not LSD at all :(

9. Somebody please tell me what sites I can use!

10. Silk Road no longer allows people to register because of its growing notoriety. Hope it comes back soon

11. Tis back good sir. :hello:

12. silk road market - Google News

I don't think I'm alerting anything close to the popularity it already has. The cats already out of the bag.

13. the DEA isn't going to shut it down......geeks are smarter than law enforcement

14. Get tor, find the hidden wiki and look at the drugs submenu.

15. I would love to be able to have a huge range of smoke to buy off the tinternet and get it delivered to my door in the uk.