Ordering online

Discussion in 'General' started by oneforrestone, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Quick question guys,

I know this question has probably been asked a million times but I'm the paranoid type. I live in North Idaho and I wanted to know if it would be alright (legal) to order a glass pipe/bowl from Grasscity? I understand that if it's to be supposedly supposed to be used for tobacco it's legal, just like head shops, but will I still be under some kind of suspicion from the local authorities? How will it arrive at my house? Is Grasscity subtle with their shipping?

2. im pretty sure itll show up in a normal looking box by a delivery company typical of your area. you have nothing to worry about

3. On a scale from one to ten, how safe do you think?

4. 10. itll honestly look like a normal package from amazon. you have absolutely NOTHING to worry about

5. The only problem I have is I'm unsure of the rules and regulations in Idaho law. I'm just not sure if where I live specifically if it'll be considered paraphernalia. I can't find a reliable source of info online either.

6. Pennsylvania and Iowa are the only states that have banned the importation of paraphernalia. You're sketching over nothing lol...

7. im fairly certain that it is legal in all states to purchase water pipes or anyother pipe for use with tobacco, as long as you are 18. you are 18 right? and just to make my point, even amazon sells this type of stuff
    [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Dragon-Water-Pipe/dp/B004U3E6S0/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1312187269&sr=8-5]Amazon.com: Dragon Water Pipe: Everything Else[/ame]
    who do you think buys this stuff...stoners

8. Thanks for the info guys haha,
    I just think everything's shady at first, so I question the shit out of it until I'm comfortable.

9. Short of actually trying to get weed mailed to you, you should be good. Your local authorities most likely dont check shipments like that.

10. Dude you're buying a pipe, not $1000 dollars worth of grow equipment. I', sure the cops could care less about people smoking, they just have to do their job.

11. Back when I lived in Colorado my friend sent me weed through Fedex. It's either they didn't even check, or they figured it was for medical purposes. I mean I do have my MM card so if they did see it they're probably just like fuck it.

12. It definitely happens, though I wouldnt try it in my location. We had a UPS driver here not too long ago that was arrested for having quite a large amount of cocaine sent from california. Evidently he had been doing it for years.

13. What a boss.:smoke:

14. Yea, funny thing was, he all his shit shipped fedex. lol

I don't work for either place, by here, I meant in my town.