Ordering online

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by haz155, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Im sure most of you are aware of the various websites around that sell all sorts of grow kit, lights, tents, nutrients, seeds etc. All ofcourse, legal. My concern is most people who order this kit ain't growing tomatoes...

I would appreciate your insight on this matter or anyone with experience ordering online as Im worried about the prospect of ordering online and pesky police knocking at my door.

Btw, I live in england. Not America :)

thanks

2. Don't worry too much about it. If you don't want to take the risk, pay cash at a local grow shop, every major city in England has 'em.

I'm Irish btw.

3. Well that will do the big stuff, but seeds are abit of an issue :s

4. They sell seeds too, dude. Seeds are legal in the U.K. & R.O.I as long as you don't germinate them.

Edit: That's why some of the biggest online seed vendors are U.K. based, Attitude for example.

5. Yeah, most def order from attitude. Best selection, best quality bar none. (online that is)

6. Im aware their legal, but my thinking is. Surely the police have a big list of people who have bought seeds of the internet... see what I mean? Or am I just being parranoid?

7. If your really that worried dude go get yourself a P.O. box, buy your shit online with a MONEY GRAM order, and put a fake name on it and send it to your P.O. box. So even if the cops do for some reason snatch those seeds you can still say thats not my name and deny everything. And it wasn't ordered to your house so no search. I would think since your in the U.K. though you really shouldn't have any reason to worry, I think you are being a little paranoid. But better paranoid than busted I guess lol. Oh yea I also heard there is a seed company in Canada that ships there seeds in CDs, could always give that a try. I think its the BC Bud Depot but can't be 100% sure.

8. thanks man, I was just looking at your grow before I checked my post lol. A P.O box?

9. Its a postal box located inside a mail place, you guys might call them something different. Or I don't even know if they have them in Europe. Basically its a good way to avoid getting your house searched if you send something illegal in the mail and they find it. But you should always ship stuff like that under a fake name anyways.

Yea those pics are like 2 weeks old I think lol, Im pretty bad at updating it lol.

10. There you go. If you wanted an extra layer of secrecy, get a fake set of documents to rent the PO box with, so it's not even registered to you.

11. I'm in the USA so can't speak knowledgeably about the laws in the UK and practices of LEO there, but...just think about it: if you were a cop with a bug up his ass to bust some punk for growing MJ, which would be the easier way to go? Hang out in front of a hydro store, follow a customer home to find out their address, then go harass him the next day or even bust in the door and "claim" he thought he heard someone cry for help? Or...try to get a search warrant from a judge to get a subpoena for the records of an internet company that could be based way out of his jurisdiction, to get a list of all customers, most of whom again will live out of that cop's district? I think online ordering is much safer than buying in person.

12. As I already said, it's no big deal to walk into a shop and buy them for cash. They have hundreds of types, and sell multiple packs daily. No-one cares, because most of those will be killed by inexperienced growers. Just do it.