Ordering Online

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by ZombieFever, Jul 24, 2004.

1. I was just wondering how safe is it to order from this site? Also does anyone know any sites that will screw ya over when it comes down to ordering shit??? I really like some of the bongs on here and before I order them, I would like to know.

2. Well that I don't know, as I have not ordered anything like that over the internet yet. But a friend has told me that it is a bad idea if you live in the U.S.

3. Your fine, I've ordered from here a couple times, and I just got a package from here the other day... The only real thing you have to worry about is US Customs (if you even live in the US) and last time they sent me a package, it had a tshirt, a few cones, some papers, a grinder, a pipe. all that stuff, and after customs opened it, they just wrote "tshirt" on the list of what it containted..... so I'd say your good.

you def. don't have to worry about this site ripping you off either

4. It's as safe as any site can be..

Got an order just the other day!

5. I live in the US and placed a couple of orders with Grasscity...
    Everything's come in safely...

I placed an order just recently and the last peice arrived yesterday (Saturday)...
    The customs slip on the package sent from Europe said "Glass vase"...

Everything was definately worth it...
    Grasscity's probably one of the safest sites you'll find for ordering this type of stuff...

6. Customs didn't open it. That's what SJ put on the tag he has to put on the package for customs so that they will know what it is. My last package had it listed as a pasta set. LOL!

The City's Shop will never rip you off! :)

7. They put down the original prices of the items on your receipts and order confirmations...
    But the total is calculated using the discounted prices...
    :D

8. That made my day =)