Ordering Online...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by simple123, May 21, 2014.

1. You cant do it man the government sees EVERYTHING you do

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. Nirvana shop has great deals of fantastic strains ;) and 100% legit. Great customer service too. Check out my grows, all nirvana shop seeds. Discreet shipping. No worries of Feds :)

Sent from my iPod touch using grass city forums app

3. Yeah. That's why so many users order online ... If it weren't for police, airport security, and DEA. I'd rather get caught buying in person that get charged with drug trafficking.

Food for thought.

4. I know plenty of people that use the mail.. "Somebody I know" got a Q oz from somebody he met over world of Warcraft via USPS

5. Yup try out medicinemansdispensary.com. You won't be disappointed and he has a lot of customers. Concentrates and all. I love using him comes in 5-6 days unless you ask for overnight or 2 day. But look him up bro peace.

6. I use telegram group for 2 years they open always new channel i bought weed and ex. Came with safe and secure package to my adress

7. by any chance, can u please recommend a ‘legal’ website because i was looking and thinking about the same thing. not craigslist at all, but an actual ‘business’ that ships. i want to order from a legit place and not to worry about anything

8. for the most part, every time i came across a ‘old person’ that smoked, their weed was usually better quality on a higher level then what i usually get.
    u need to find a old person that smokes and be smoke buddies with them. just make sure u put in

9. sorry i didn’t realize this was from 2014—wtf lol