Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ordering off grasscity shop

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by danhyunpark, May 2, 2011.

1. Damn how long does it take for an order to ship out? Its been 6 days since I've ordered and it's still Pre-shipping. Anyone know how long it takes?

2. Honestly everything I've ordered of here does not take longer then 1.5 weeks.

But then again it could all depend on your location.

3. Expect it to take 3weeks max. from when you paid for it...pre-shipping shouldn't be any longer than 3days

4. I ordered on a monday and it was shipped that friday. I received it 2 weeks from the day I ordered. Located in florida.

5. I was debating on ordering from edit or gc and decided to order from edit and they shipped it on a same day. I ordered last thursday and it should get here by friday at the latest

6. So unfair! I ordered last week! Still in pre shipping!!!