Ordering Lights?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Maryjane34, Feb 16, 2006.

1. Whats the best place to order from? I've Heard Bad stuff about Insidesun.com Thats where i was goin to order from

2. I ordered from CoolTouchLighting.com. I am very happy with my light.

3. I've ordered from Inside Sun and have yet to have any problems. The only minor hiccup was that a product I ordered was discontinued, but I got a refund on it.

4. get your phone book look under lighting supply,start calling most suppliers carry used lighting fixures at a fration of the cost as ordering,i get used 400watthps for 70.00 thats cheap check around.:wave:

5. i ordered a 600 watt hps bulb, blast, reflector, and nutes from insidesun.com and have had no problems ever. what bad things have you heard because they are a very good company???? peace

6. Buying from a hydro store can be very expensive. I paid (like a dumbass) a little over $200 for my 400 watt hps econogrow ballast, reflector and bulb. Doesn't sound very econo, does it?
    Shop around. I went to 77 Hydro wehre I bought my light because it's local. But I'm sure, as was posted earlier, you can get things for a lot less money if you are smart and shop around. Lighting supply stores!
    good luck

7. I heard that the ballast was cracked and they got no refund stuff like that