Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ordering lighter fluid online?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shabbyelf, Sep 13, 2013.

1. I live in Virginia and I'm not legally allowed to have lighter fluid. Thing is, I need it for my new Zippo pipe lighter. If I order lighter fluid online, will they ask for ID when its delivered?

2. If you're not old enough to own lighter fluid im pretty sure you're not old enough to be on here

3. I live in VA too and here's what i did earlier this week. Go to a 7-11 or some gas station and put 20$ on a prepaid visa. Hop on to amazon and order away (also good if you want to order a grinder or any other smoking apparel). If you don't want to order it to your house then order it to a friend's place who's cool with it. Anonymous and easy. 

4. Did they raise the age to 21 to buy lighter fluid? Ha obvious underage kid is obvious

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app