Ordering in

Discussion in 'General' started by The Rolling Stoned, Feb 16, 2013.

1. So i got myself some pizza. pizza pizza to be exact. I swear this delivery guy knows im high as fuck

2. .....

I'm sure he sees high people all the time.

3. ......................................................................

4. And then I was all like '....................................is that for me?............................'

:smoke: If you smoke it, they will come.

5. I woulda opened the door and just stared at him.. finally say "Why did you bring me a pizza?" :D

6. pizza pizza

7. Nah... nah... I'm taking this to another level. Alright so I'm going to get a metal hooked pole... Hook it to the wall over my doorhandle. Then take some rope and loop it around the pole and handle so if I pull it the door will open. The I'm going to put a sign on my door that says 'Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate'. I'm gonna turn off all the lights, and tell him to bring it in.

Now I'll obviously buy clap-on lights before hand, because that's some crucial shit. Once he's at the open door, like coming in I'll clap on the lights. Now of course I'm going to be sitting there in full Shakespereian era regalia. With a pipe in hand. Sitting in my chair across from the door.

Now I'm going to act super surprised, astonished that someone is here during my Shakespeare time... I'll buy the pizaa and give him a tip (including my feather hat because I don't enough money to tip the pizza guy) wait...

:smoke:

8. What the fuck? I love it, bravo good sir

9. ^^^
    if you'd manage to do all that with a straight face, i'd seriously applaud you.

(instant youtube classic)

10. I don't even know... I guess there comes a point where a blade should put down his bowl of dank... but that point doth not yet break upon the merriment one might call this day's break. :smoke:

11. Sometimes doth dank do callest with a roar so mighty one havest not a choice but to smoketh til but naught remains

Hark, I hear it calleth'ing now

...:smoking: