Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ordering From Grasscity

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChrissyChronic, May 10, 2011.

1. Hey im about to order a blackleaf bong and grinder off grasscity and ive read on a bunch of reviews they put a giant sticker that says GLASS PIPE on the outside i thought it would just have fragile on it or whatever but Saying Glass pipe would fuck me over with the parents so if you have any info hit me upe

2. a few years ago when i ordered a glass mini bong from here it came in a plain brown box with a fragile sticker on it and a customs sticker on it. but again this was back in 2007.

3. Customs wrote on the outside of mine "plastic pipe" I live in canada though

4. Move out and order it to your place if your rents don't want it in their home.

5. #5 Freshfed, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Perhaps order to a friends house to be safe bro?

6. Just make sure you check the mail before they do. Worst case scenario you have to argue that one of your friends ordered it to your house thinking it'd be funny. Just tell them you need to keep it and see if it's theirs. ;)

7. If I do order mine from EDIT, I'll be shipping it to my brothers apartment. Although my mom said she doesn't care, seems like courtesy since she doesn't want me smoking in her house.