Ordering From Grasscity?

Discussion in 'General' started by NormaJeanFan, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Hey Everyone, How's it going? I have a quick question. For those of you who've ordered from grasscity does the package or box it comes in say Grasscity? I just don't want my parents (while living at home) or my college (living on campus) to see the package says Grasscity and then get all sketchy and ask me to open it in front of them or something like that.

2. It's been a while but I don't remember anything on the box that would tip anyone off. You should be just fine.

(I ordered an acrylic bong and a bowl)

3. Okay cool man thanks. I'm just worried cause my parents are making me go to a Christian College. Gosh I feel like such a hypocrite =/

4. Theres just something really wrong with that statement, lol. Your old enough to go to college, and make your own decisions, but your going to make one of the biggest investments in your life to something you dont even want?

5. I know where he is coming from. Sometimes you go where the parents want because they have the money. Luckily my parents supported my decision on Purdue.

6. Yeah well man, it's either go to where my parents want me to. Or not go to college and get a full time job. They are funding it so I'm gonna listen to them. I just hope there's a few stoners there, or better yet my roommate.

7. There is a middle ground my friend.

8. Quick question: is this Christian college accredited?

9. Yeah, because that's kind of important.

Have you tried sitting down and discussing your college with them?

10. Yes I have. They tell me they want me in a "safe" environment my first year cause they say I have a "addictive personality" and don't want me in trouble. So if I have a 3.5 or higher after one year there. I'll get to go where I really want to.