Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ordering from Grasscity?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NeonKoala, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Hey there, new to the whole grass city forum/headshop. Was just wondering if anyone could confirm on the legitimacy of ordering/shipping to the USA? I know customs sucks, but i guess my real wondering is whether theres a chance that the cops are going to show up at my door? I'm sure its a lame question but id be more comfortable with the idea if someone confirmed "yeah i do it all the time you're stupid its fine"

Thanks everyone!

2. I use to order from here ( well I think twice I did) back before weed was legal in my state. That was back in 2011-2012 that I last bought from here. I never was worried about getting in trouble but the shipping times were super slow and one order came smashed to pieces from customs but they sent me a replacement. But yeah I wouldn't worry about cops or anything lol.

3. thanks so much, I'm fully prepared to deal with a super slow shipping time/poor condition, seeing as how gc seems to be as graceful as possible in the situations it can remedy. i was just skeptical seeing as how i couldn't find any posts addressing the question.