Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ordering from GC

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Anthony777, May 11, 2011.

1. How are they on shipping to the US? Also, how is their pricing on shipping? Noob questions, but I don't have access to a pc right now. Posting from my phone.

2. it costs alot. 30$

3. 1+ month. And whatever shipping is plus a customs fee.

4. Yuck. Sounds a bit steep.

5. I've heard bad stuff bout GC like it comes late, it says water pipe on the cover, etc. Haven't really bought sumthing from GC but I will when I get the money :)

6. I'd like to rep my site by buying something from here, but I just can't if it's going to be extremely expensive, lol. Damn international headshops.

7. Meh. The shop and forums might as well be two completely different sites. I don't think the people that run the shop have anything to do with the forums.

8. Shipping price is horrible for slow shipping & your sort of taking a gamble of your item being confiscated by US customs

9. my bong came in 3 weeks. it was projected 2 to 4 so no complaints there. it was $30 for S&H which is high but understandable shipping overseas. my only complaint was with the packing. there was no indication that it was a bong or any smoking device on the outside, but there was alot of tape on the bong itself. i actually broke the female joint taking the tape off. so just be cautious when opening.