Ordering from Attitude tomorrow, questions

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Mikeydoes, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Hello, I've decided that I am going to ordered femmed seeds from Attitude, however I am not sure what I should get. I'm thinking I want 4 seeds total. Anyone have any suggestions on what I should get. There is an overwhelming variety and it takes forever to go through every single type. I need suggestions. what I am looking for:

Outdoor seeds
    not too tall
    dank(obviously)
    easy for a beginner( I can easy tend to it every day, and possibly make a journal)
    Something that produces a great yield(obviously I know the growing process is important as well)

Also, do I have to get it sent to a fixed location, and if not what are my options? What payment method am I supposed to use being from the US in the midwest? I see they are asking for Euros or something, never buy off the internet so I'm not really sure.

2. mr nice seeds walkabout is a nice outdoor variety pack with great genetics very reasonably priced.. however some tend to be longer flowering 11 week sativas.
    either way, wait till march 8th and u can get in on the march tga subcool feminized freebies

3. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I pretty sure TGA does not make feminized seeds. The freebies are just regular seeds. :cool:

4. your right, i was forgetting a plus symbol in there. I was thinking the feminized freebies from dinafem that attitude gives away anyway + the tga subcool freebies.
    good lookin out bro +rep

5. I'm honestly not too sure what you guys are talking about. Lol any other suggestions?