Ordering from ALT? Is package too light?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Liqweed, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Ok, so I ordered my bong a few days ago and just got the tracking number for shipping. It says that the package is only 4lbs. I would think that the bong + a spool of beeline, a slide and a kclip might be a little more than 4lbs. How much do bongs weigh anyhow lol?

2. Not really sure if that's an appropriate weight but i do know ALT has a tendency to ship the wrong thing every once in awhile, so that might be an explanation. My first time inside their retail shop I heard em talking about how they shipped an order with the wrong thing, wasn't a bong now mind you but it's worth noting I suppose.

3. I either suspect its the wrong order, the weight is just wrong, or its not it completely.

Maybe they sent me a nice little LW bub or something haha, that would be dope:smoke:

4. Nah dude, they're usually pretty light.
    I got my TORO through them and it was probably less than 4 pounds.

Shitty site completely though, I'd never order through them again.
    Just hope you don't have a problem with your order 'cause their customer service is horrid.

5. The package containing the bong I ordered from ALT was listed as weighing 4lbs (and probably weighed even less). Nothing to worry about.

6. sweet thanks for the replies guys. Cant wait to drink some milk outta that baby.

7. What bong are you getting?

8. I had the exact same worry when I ordered my Stemline from ALT. Even when my GF got the package (I still lived at home at the time, so I shipped it to her apt) she called me and said "this package feels WAY too light!"

Opened it up, everything was fine. Glass weighs less than we think!

9. Not only that but if it is tracking through USPS then the info could be plain wrong. UPS tracking is usually accurate though.

Also the packages do not weigh a lot, my molino package I could lift above my head with a hand while dancing.

10. My 22" sheldon black 5mm beaker to double 7 arm, it said it was 2lbs on the tracking number. Im sure your good. Especially with a 14" strait tube