Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ordering dutches online

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by B0B Marley, Mar 13, 2012.

1. I am very interested in ordering dutches online. I know when sold from other states u can be charged with tax for ur state.If anyone knows any European online stores I can get a box of dutches please post link. Also I know green dot online shopping card cannot be used out of the USA but if I put it in a PayPal should I be good?

2. I forget the website, cigar something, but the thing about ordering a box is they get stale quickly (and this was when I rolled constantly). They are cheaper but its better to just grab fresh ones every couple of days.

3. [quote name='"Dutchmaster617"']I forget the website, cigar something, but the thing about ordering a box is they get stale quickly (and this was when I rolled constantly). They are cheaper but its better to just grab fresh ones every couple of days.[/quote]

If I live in ny and order a box of cigars from Pa online should I be good? Or do I have to order from Europe?

4. Off topic, but I have a bong named Bob Marley :smoke:

5. I'd try to buy them from DE and get a hook-up under the table because all businesses are now required to charge tax for every internet purchase that is being sent to NY under state law. Btw man get a case and just sell them and use as you need. Thats what I did in high school before I realized how bad my lungs were getting from them. GL

6. Is that case even if it is shipped from Europe? Is it the case of order newports from Europe?

7. ive thought about doing this in the past but ive always had the fear they will show up stale

8. Go to page 4, it says that ANY internet sale must collect state tax but I really can't tell you if these international companies are really following these rules. I think if you don't give tax money to the seller you have to give it directly to the state department of taxes but I don't know why anybody would do that hahah
    http://www.tax.ny.gov/pdf/publications/sales/pub774.pdf

9. [quote name='"BeeJee"']Go to page 4, it says that ANY internet sale must collect state tax but I really can't tell you if these international companies are really following these rules. I think if you don't give tax money to the seller you have to give it directly to the state department of taxes but I don't know why anybody would do that hahah
    http://www.tax.ny.gov/pdf/publications/sales/pub774.pdf[/quote]

Well I guess there goes my idea....

10. Nah here in FL you only pay sales tax if you order something that is shipped from FL, I thought it was that way with all the states but your in NY so you never know. I don't know why you are trying to buy them from europe? Plenty of gas stations and shops sell them by the case for like half the price of individuals.