Ordering autos for my new project any last minute recommendations?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by kuruptfm420, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Hey guys I'm ordering my seeds for my latest project. I just wondered if anyone else had any recommendations, yield been my main priority. I have previously been told that Dutch passion auto mazar is very good and that is what I was going to go with but I just wanted to check if anyone else has any other suggestions i can look into before I order.
    Also which site would you say is the bet one to order from I used seedsman last time around.

Thanks guys

2. Northern lights I've heard is big good yielder

3. Thanks any particular breeder

4. This is my 24 day old Bubble Gum from marijuana-seeds.nl! [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Bubble gum looks nice have u got preflowers yet? Wow that auto ultimate looks amazing what genetics is it? Are Dutch passion the best breeders? Everyone recommends them. Also has anyone heard anything about Dutch passion frisian dew or think different

6. ive read that the strain big bud can yield a lot of weight but isnt like super duper potent. im growing a white widow and big bud cross. hopefully trying to get the best of both worlds

7. Holy shit, that's insane I'm on 15 days with 5 NYC diesel autos and 1 white widow auto. My first grow ever so I had a little trouble in the beginning with over watering them. I gotta be doing something else wrong if they only look like this at 15 days....[​IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

8. Wow!! That video is bad ass!! Plant turned into one big ass bud!! Fucking sweet AF! Hope mine get half of that yield and I'd be happy!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

9. Brown bear are you watering enough?! Soil looks kinda dry!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

10. Last water was Sunday I've been using the lift and first knuckle method. Still moist an inch down

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  11. It's a curly white hair ..no balls yeto_O

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1