Ordering and shipping or driving to and from Canada

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by bertanderine, Jul 1, 2009.

1. I am interested in obtaining some seeds. I am trying to compare the risks of the following two methods:

1. Ordering from a seedbank like attitude and shipping to the USA using some sort of stealth that I will not mention. This would include following the basic suggestions from this site like not shipping to the grow location and so on.
    2. Personally driving to Canada (Toronto) and driving back to the USA with the seeds. Of course this would involve a stop at the friendly boarder control.

Each option has some risk. Any thoughts on the pros and cons of each?

Thanks!

2. lets assume the worst case for both options.

1) they find your package, bust it open, and you get a letter saying "sorry but we took this".

2) you get pulled out of your car and searched on some BOGUS claim like they smelled weed or something similar (because you wouldn't be that dumb) and they search you and your car
    2a. you get away because your hiding spot was primo and you were 100% in order so they let you go

2b. you eat a cockmeat sandwich

that being said. i'd say the odds of them stopping you as long as you don't give them reason are less than them finding your package in the mail.

but the world is random. never know til you do it.

3. i agree with the above post. yet seeds on-line are much cheaper. in toronto i have found seeds non femmed - not a big breeder and cost like 120 bucks f that. femmed for 300-400. online is much cheaper. the stores also seem to have a horrible variety. but do what you feel is right. I have been debating this question for a long time. its 2.5 hrs to toronto for me.

4. Jeeze, I would stay away from the "cockmeat sandwich" but thats just me :wave:

5. im near your area and i dont think its a good idea, i was stopped and told i could never return.. no criminal record of any sorts and no reason to stop me.. i say just order online and if customs gets them chalk it up as a loss

6. Don't cross the border into the states with ANYTHING illegal!!! That would be a HUGE mistake IMO.

7. i ordered online and got it in 4 days without a problem. i would try online first and reserve canada as a back up only if u got one damn good place to hide it(they r small)

8. where did you order from if u dont mind me asking .. i ordered some from sensible and the got seized

9. i doubt they would search you at the border. i went to Canada before to see Niagra Falls, and they just asked what my business was in Canada...but I would order online first, dont wanna take any chances that they might search you

10. worldwidemarijuanaseeds.com i got the 15 dollar shippingand it came discreet. i signed for it and that was all. im just saying if shit did hit the fan i rather lose my seeds then be f'd in the a at boarder. i was a skepitic a lil before i got seeds online.

11. elaborate on this matter of you getting asked never to return I have had this same idea fo travelin to obtain some beans

12. Yea, I agree with that statement. Best to order online from a reputable seedbank.

13. Try Highgrade Seed Co. They guarantee delivery worldwide and you don't have to sign for it either. highgrade-seed.com

14. #14 cattle, Jul 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2009
    It's actually Highgrade-seeds.com

Only downside I saw, they don't offer fem'ed seeds.

15. it ain't going into Canada that's a risk, it's confronting the new and improved homeland security gestapo on the way back