Ordering- and other ONLINE SAFETY....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Leapfrog, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Very simple:

Have the package sent to someone telling them you are expecting carburetor gaskets (or what ever you are in to) from out of the country and they may have to be signed for and if you can have the package sent to their address 'cos you won't be able to wait all day to sign (whether what you are getting has to be signed for or not won't matter once received).
    If you use a fake name tell the place you have the package sent to they screwed up your order and it is coming in some else's name...or you are using a different name because that way you got a discount...

The recipient won't know they are seeds if ordered from the right company (stealthy shipped). :p

The key is being flexible...come up with something suiting your situation!

:)

2. Would it be safe to buy some seeds using some stealthy shipping in another name. Then once you have the package, check to see if you got the order, then stick it on a shelf in a closet and wait a while. Maybe as much as a month before starting them. If you buy them with a visa gift card, there's nothing linking you to buying them. While if you some reason cops do show up, you can tell them you got a package that had a name on it from someone who you've never heard of, and you didn't know what it was, so you stuck it on a shelf until you got a chance to see about it.
    Would that work?

3. Or you could tell them you just threw it away? I dunno if that's a mail offense tho. :laughing:

But as long as it's a dark, cool environment, you can keep them wherever.

4. With all the PM's I've been getting containing questions ALL already covered in the OP...it all boils down to a VERY simple sentence:

If you get busted growing (because showing off to your friend(s) etc. or other stupidity) the VERY LAST THING to be worried about then is where your seeds came from...

Hope ya all realize that.

5. #65 Woall, Jun 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2009
    deleted post

6. Don't get yourself crazy. Use your head. Customs doesn't have time (nor the interest) to chase down every seed purchase that exists in the country. The seed companies KNOW how to work around the problems of shipping.

Keep in mind just how small 10-12 seeds actually are.

Save your worrying for when you grow and decide to sell to some friends. Now THAT could be something of significance if things went wrong.

Seeds? Not much risk under the current companies methods of avoiding problems. No company names or anything is on the small envelope (usually small bubble envelope)

I would NOT use a credit card NOR order online.. instead use FOREIGN Money Order. No names required. Or if you want send cash. In either case you "could" get ripped off.. but, just how long before the whole community would know and rat out the bad vendor.

ET

7. 1. DEA is a federal agency. Unless you're high profile, on a national scale, it's nearly impossible to be noticed by them.
    2. We live in a credit (read: debt) society. There are 4.21E10^48 credit transactions made every hour around the world. 0.000000000000000000000000000000001% of those transactions involve marijuana seed purchases.
    3. Every day there are 7 people somewhere in the world who get busted for marijuana seed purchases. 6 of those people are making purchases that exceed your yearly income. The other person has been stalked by the local police for more than 2 years and finally gave them a lame excuse to throw their weight around.

I ordered 35 seeds from UK. I gave them my real name and used my credit card. I had them delivered to my home address. If you call me stupid I'll call you paranoid. I'd rather be stupid.

8. BTW My local P.O. Box store won't deliver anything to any name other than the name on my p.o.box account which they verified with my license and two other pieces of I.D. so that ruled out registering the box in a fake name.

9. Easy fix for your PO store. You can take the simple approach or the harder approach.. one or the other or both will work.
    1. Make biz cards for some company you invent. You can use your home address on the card to give your biz a sense of really existing and of course you will be the owner. Give yourself a title as Prez or whoever. Make the name of your biz a name that sounds like a person/company and tag Associates at the end. ie. Ice Delite Assoc.
    and the second method is foolproof for your PO store if the first method fails.

2. File a fict business name for a biz you make up. Generally this costs about $30 to get filed in your local newspaper. Simple stuff - just Google the requirements for your state. Next you take that filed newspaper (which makes you have a real honest to goodness biz) to your PO store and they have to give you a box in the name of the company you invented.

Result. Any orders you make for seeds etc are being sent to a company and not to a human. Just make the order in the name of your new biz and on your order address say "Attention: Production, or Marketing Manager.. just let your mind go wild. You could evenm at this point invent some employee name at your new company to be the contact for all orders.

Heck you might even follow thru and make your invented biz into the next Net success.
    :hello:

10. You call that easy?

I mean...seriously!

11. It's not rocket science. You only have to make a braindead PO store clerk give you a box in the name you want. But.. then some people have a hard time doing much of anything so I guess a person's mileage varies.

12. I like that have you tried that and does it work?

13. Yes, I use that exact situation.. I have a bogus company that my PO Box store accepts (they have to since they don't know it's not a real biz) and all "goods" get shipped there to the attention of "Purchasing" or "a person's name". BTW when you pull the bogus biz game you can give the PO store the names of other people on your account - meaning in your company who can receive mail.

A little bit of effort but feels way safer... for those of us who are paranoid.

Pretty nifty way to make things work.

14. so you just show the clerk your fake business card and that's it, no questions asked. ?

15. I'm with u brotha, except I went with csh not a cc. if someone gonna bust me for 5 seeds, the country really doesn't have it's priorities in tact, lol

16. Thanks man, i almost had a panic attack. /sets down bowl

17. hmmm What happens when ya rock up to ya po-box stick in ya key and WHAMO get crash tackeld by the feds.............. than you can shove in a fraud charge ontop off the seeds charge yaya i think i will just send to my nabours address changing my name slightly ................... that way i get door to door service !!! (when my nabour brings it to my door and tells me how thay got tha addy wrong)
    hmmmmm i suppose some ppl have a problem with this deceitful behavior...... those ppl should just send em in there own name!!!!!

18. Is it legal to order seeds in Sweden?

19. I have no clue if it is legal but instead your primary focus should be on the legality of your potential grow...

20. Well once i have them at my apartment it's pretty easy to hide...