Ordering- and other ONLINE SAFETY....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Leapfrog, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Cool. Thanks!:smoke:

2. couldn't you find a house that is empty or up for rent close by and have them delivered there? I mean, some houses take months to rent out or sell and you take a risk out losing your seeds, but so long as you don't use your name and all, seems safe enough. Only flaw I could see is the delivery people might be tipped off, but most delivery people don't give a shit, but really what could they do as long as you play it cool?

3. Hello fellas.....newbie here. Just wanted to add a quick comment. I would guess ordering is pretty damn safe. I have some personal experience. Back around 2001 I was in a weightlifting phase and experimented with steroids for a while. I safely ordered from overseas many times. The last order I made was for 1000 Dianabol tabs and it was seized by customs. But...... you guessed it, all that ever happened was I got the dreaded letter stating that they had seized it and blah blah blah. I wrote the order off as a loss and never heard from them again. I used my own address but a fake name. Once customs seizes an order I highly recommend finding a new address to use. Once my order was seized I played it smart and laid low.

4. The best thing to do is go with a reputable seed bank but to further shield yourself use a Personal Mail Box. The UPS Store is perfect for receiving all of your packages and it's the only way I get anything delivered, ie lights, soil, seeds, ect.

I have had no problems thus far:hello:

5. tbh thers not many websites that dont accept them, and just like any other product, keep the recipt if you want a refund to get a different brand of pre-paid cards, ther is many to choose from and they work quite well and you dont need to be 18 or older to use/buy the card or anything off the net

6. #46 Mooner, May 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2009
    deleted...

7. Hi, I just thought I should reply because my sister and her boyfriends got busted when she ordered seeds online outside of the US. Unfortunately when they received visitors they came prepared and were able to search the place and they had quite a nice setup that was discovered. He sat for a while but had a good attorney that was able to get him off light. But it can happen, so as much as I'd love to get my hands on some really good seeds I've shy'd away from ordering.

8. Sounds to me like they would have been "just fine" if they would have used a "safe" address for delivery instead of their own...giving Law Enforcement a "de facto" Mapquest to their growing site...

Should have read GC first.

9. Just wanted to say, "yes":eek: you can get busted for buying seeds online because my sister and her boyfriend did in Wisconsin. She bought online three or four times prior to not receiving a shipment instead she received a letter from customs explaining why. About 4 weeks later they had visitors to their home with a warrant, luckily they had a good attorney so they didn't sit for to long but they had everything confiscated and a record now.

10. Since it's your sister...do me a favor and ask why for god sakes she used her home (and growing) address as for the delivery addy...

Thanks!

11. Maybe she didn't know anyone who'd accept the seeds for her.

12. #52 Leapfrog, May 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2009

Well maybe you still can get us an answer.

On edit: Unless it was a made-up story...[​IMG]

Thanks!

:)

13. On the PO Box note, I get mail that is to someone who the box isn't registered to, but has my PO Box listed as the addy, so you CAN get stuff shipped to a made up name to a PO Box.

Either that or my post office sucks. Which I would believe.

14. I'm not sure why she didn't use a po box or someone elses address. Next time I talk to her i'll ask!

15. Sorry bro, I disclosed stealth techniques used by www.marijuana-seeds.nl and then deleted after I discovered the faux pas. Kudos tho to ms.nl, 3 strains + grab bag arrived 7 days after I made the order, UK to west USA. Used cc and home addy.

16. Wow this is the first time I have ever heard of the letter resulting in a warrant.

17. Me too...it's not legal to open a letter adressed to someone else without just cause (for law enforcement that is - it's flat out illegal for anyone else), so this envelope was opened for some reason by US Customs, who then notified local law enforcement and the Post Office, who then got search warrants in the local jurisdiction for the property, who then showed up in force and searched the premises? Because of a letter with a few seeds in it?!?!

Hmmmm.....not saying what exactly this reminds me think of, but I'm glad I didn't step in it.

(I get the feeling, "She had ordered 10 thousands seeds, so it wan't an envelope" is the next response here...)

18. Well at international airports, borders and customs, they do have the right to search luggage etc.

19. [quote name='NewbyCultivaor']The best thing to do is go with a reputable seed bank but to further shield yourself use a Personal Mail Box. The UPS Store is perfect for receiving all of your packages and it's the only way I get anything delivered, ie lights, soil, seeds, ect.

--
    Ordering Canada is easy. International MO and send to your PO box. Easy as pie. No lost orders.

:cool:

20. Since sending to your grow site is a bad idea. What should you do if you don't have a friend you can trust. Or maybe you don't want ANYONE to know about you growing. Upping your chance of not getting caught to about 98.9%. Thanks.