Ordering- and other ONLINE SAFETY....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Leapfrog, Feb 22, 2009.

1. #281 oldsmoky, Nov 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2013
    Anyone can sign for a package.  It happens all the time.  You aren't home, whomever there signs their own name.  And the Postal Carrier doesn't even look at the signature.  You could sign it Idiot McDuff and they wouldn't care.

If they require ID, something is up.

2. This is the most redundant thread on here.

3. If you do miss delivery even if it is signed for from whatever seedbank you order the post office leaves a slip. Just sign and print the name and leave it in the mailbox. If you know when the package is going to arrive and know your not going to be around you can even get blank slips at the post office fill in the tracking number name and signature and write leave in back/on porch ect. I'm a medicinal user so I have no problem leaving my actual name, but I have friends who use false names. Especially if there ordering a large amount. Joe shmoe with a single seed pack won't have any problems

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I'm not sure there are any dangers. If you think customs is going to seize your little bag of seeds, form a database about the seeds, and hunt you down you're paranoid. It's not a kilo of coke were dealing with here. Worst case scenario customs sends you an empty package. You contact your seedbank and get it figured out.
    Happy toking

5. ive ordered before with my debit with no problems, and to my address. just dont order large quantities and youll be fine. yeah the feds will confiscate the seeds if they catch them, but they are worried about everything else but your little packet of seeds. Also, if you have the time to spare just wait a few weeks before starting them... but thats if youre still feeling paranoid

6. I think this just about sums up the matter!

7. A different take on things and definitely worth taking the time to read. Nice post I must say especially from someone who's done a good deal of buying ans waiting for a shipment to arrive I guess. Will take note. Cheers!

8. I ordered from bonza about 2 weeks ago. I missed the delivery at the house. I was left with a note to pick it up at the post office because I missed it. It was just a few beans, so just wondering if it is normal for then not to just leave it in the mail box and should I be worried about going to claim it at the post office?Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app