Ordering- and other ONLINE SAFETY....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Leapfrog, Feb 22, 2009.

1. sorry if this question has been answerd didnt want to read all 18 pages...
    do the packages come legit? not labeled weed seeds or anything like that on the package?

2. You can get a Po Box but you still need to show Identification so not much of a difference. I have been buying seeds for years and a few states without any serious issues. Try to ask someone you can trust if you can use their address.

Some sites offer stealth packaging options.They can be really creative where they stash them so they make it through customs. Once it took me over an hour to figure out where it was hidden.
    Most sites will advertise them as souvenirs only and say not to germ where prohibited. Everytime I buy online I use the same company so Im sure ill get the same quality of service.
    best of luck guys
    ill post a pic of my last order of beans
    I wont say how they were packaged but you can be sure it wasnt like this

Attached Files:

3. Oops, I think I should have stuck to my name.

I ordered seeds about a week ago using my real info (Debit card, house, etc.)

I'm thinking I'm going to wait a while before putting them to use. Was kind of paranoid, But I read a couple of people order them straight to their grow house with real info and have never had a problem (Years of growing).

I should have read a couple of "Buying seeds online" things before buying them though.

4. Ok seedbanks dont give out your info. So dont stress. There overseas they'd laugh if the US gov called them. They use an outside credit card company that has nothing to do with ordering seeds so it cant be traced on your credit card info. There shipped very DL, normaly the post office wont even stress over what looks like seeds. In order to tell its a cannabis seed there going to have to have it sent to lab and have it torn apart and check its DNA structure. There is no THC yet in the seed. If it says marijuana seeds theyll throw it away. There not waisting money on the lab to try n convict john smith of ordering cannabis seeds. Its just paranoid people stressing over nothing so sto worrying about bs. Noones showing up at your door and if someone says anything of the nature there full of crap

5. Like I stated dont stress. The only way youll see any feds is if you decide to grow a plantation in your front yard

6. I've been having panic attacks since I got the letter.  :eek: This helps a little. They just destroy them and move on ? :confused:

7. Yea man unless your ordering hundreds of seeds and growing a plantation they wouldnt do anything more than let them sit in a box n destroy them. Especially if your in a medical marijuana state. It wouldn't be any use to attempt anything if its just something that wouldn't even make it infront of a judge. Next time order with a different first name and overseas prepaid card. Than no worrying cause it wasn't you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. A loy of companies will not ship to P.O.s.

9. #269 oldsmoky, Nov 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2013
    Mine WERE cleverly hidden

10. I order from Bonza.  They are reasonably priced, cheaper than any other bank so far and this id PER SEED, they ship incognito and the quality so far is good.

11. Most will not take debit cards only CC

12. I do not understand.  why would the seed bank send you bafseed based on the address you use?  And you need picture ID to claim it.  So there's that.

13. so what is it?  90 days or six months?

14. I went to that site.  The seeds are pricey and they still have your CC with your approval to pay "so much".  So I would guess they could eventually take those funds at any time.  Or am I wrong?  Please explain,

15. I have.  From Bonza.  They came fast, germinated fast and have a discreet packaging.  I only order a few at a time though.

16. How many seeds are you getting?  It'll take a motherlode to have that happen.  And only after you are caught growing it

17. I do not think that is true.  I registered at my bank from one address, a friend where I stayed at the time, and since then have moved.  If I do not pay close attention, they use that old address.  I have had many items accidentally go to my old address,

18. I hope I am not wrong about this and suffer hoof n mouth disease, but truly, you will not get busted unless you have done something else the law wants to arrest you on and if they do not have the evidence to do so, will use the seeds as a technicality.

You hear of people on probation where they have done something awful, the police know they did, but they don't have the evidence, they then bust them on some erroneous parole violation.

19. Call it a loss and reorder.

20. Sign for it but bscribble random shit

Sent from my SGH-T959