Ordering a Roor

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by toobz457, Jan 13, 2009.

1. Well as the title says I am looking to order a roor bong (looking at the zumo 4.2mm) and I was wondering what the best online headshop would be to order from. I am located on the eastcoast of the states. I wish grass city carried them.

2. well we're not supposed to post competitor sites but i know everyoneodesit has an online headshop that carries RooR. I heard that if customs find it though they break the glass (since its a UK store), but i don't know what the chances of that happening actually are.

3. I've ordered several things with no problems. East Coast of the US as well

4. so is that site the only option, i understand not posting them, but someone pm me the site to order perc'd roors, cause they don't have them at everyone does it

5. I don't think any online stores carry perc'd Roors, EDIT is the only site I know of that carries them at all. Try hitting up your local headshop.

6. No site is going to carry perc'd roors... The best you'll find is EDIT

7. send me the answers as a pm, cause GC doesn't like the competition?

8. yeah i havent ever come across any sites with perc'd roors, or even any other sites in general that sells roor besides EDIT