ordering a roor,sumthin dont wont me to have it yet...lol

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by BxEAZYx, Jun 13, 2010.

1. :cry:ok i been been waiting patiently for a week now to order my roor blue series from www.roor-bongs.com and i had to wait because before i could put money on the card we had to get sumthin cleared up with it but now its fixed.well i put the money on it yesterday.go to hop on the site and BAM it aint workin.it acts likes its loading but then after forever it says error.now im sure there just workin on the site or havin a problem.but damnd my luck! i guess i can be patient again though lol.its hard :smoking: lol

i just wanted to blow off sum steam and get it off my chest,lol it irritates me but *please* correct me if im wrong but that is the official roor site right? i found the german one but all the terms and everything are in german and i cant read much on it or find out much info on anything.it has a american flag u can click but no changes when done.... but preciate the ears and time yall,stay up! peace :bongin:

2. thanks man,thats the site i went to and couldnt understand.ill will get back on it though and figure it out.i appreciate the help though.im really lookin foward to my new piece.lol stay high man :smoking:

3. Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's a fake site. I remember being sketched out the first time I saw it and now the site doesn't even load. :eek:

4. grasscity

5. well i ordered it from grasscity.com im stoked now.7-10 days they say for shipping....its cool though,least i know im gettin it lol.i appreciate the helps guys.yeah i remember finding it because i thought it was the offical site but i saw the one in german ang relised it prolly wasnt and made this post.anyone know if u still get the warranty from grasscity? but once again thanks yall :smoking:

6. Wow... crisis averted! You almost got jacked. That site probably would've just taken your money.

Glad somebody recommended edit.

7. Edit did real good with my order, Wish ROOR would let GC sell them.

8. sketch.
    get a roor from a shop,

9. I just got one from my local. got it for 40% off. its was like 190 new i paid 100.
    Kinda feel like i need to put a milk shot up ?

I LOVE MY ROOR

10. yeah only reason i was gonna go through the roor-bongs.com is because it talked so much about it bein german made and warranty and blah blah blah,but yeah im good now i know i will enjoy.thanks :smoking:

11. lmao there out os stock now that my order has went through.theyll have it in on the 18'th though so its not to bad.lol damned my luck tho im ready to smoke! :smoking: