Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ordering a pipe online?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jaycooler, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Hey so I ordered a glass bubbler pipe online and it's shipping to me soon, I'm in va and it says tobacco pipe so is this legal? I know people order stuff like this all the time , just checking thanks!:wave:

2. It's only drug paraphernalia after it's been used so you're all good dude

3. Yep, " tobacco pipes" are legal. Why wouldn't they be they are used for smoking a perfectly legal substance.

4. Any pipe, bong, bubbler, sherlock is perfectly legal to own, buy, and sell as long as it's not covered in resin. Seeing as they're not going to ship you a pipe coated in marijuana resin, you're good.