Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ordering a glass pipe through internet

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MobBarley, May 7, 2009.

1. So we all know grasscity sells pipe, bongs, and etc... But are there any other sites where you can get glass pipes from that is well known? Im looking for a helix but grasscity doesnt carry those :(

2. Cant post other online headshops here bro
    Just google that shit

3. I have also been wondering about this. Are pretty much all sites reliable? I don't know why but I also thought that like websites could just like scam you for your money and never send it. I've never trusted non-well-known sites.

4. exactly.... There are many internet shops out there all colory and flashy, but that creeps me out even more... If you can can you guys PM me some shops? o_O reliable ones? o_O