Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ordering a from grass city.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by skater420man, Apr 24, 2011.

1. ok so i ordered a bong and a grinder and im not sure when it will be here. i live with my parents and i have a job to got to at 8:15 am and wont get back tell 4:30 pm every week day. when do you think it would come to my house and if she finds it what could i tell her if she opens it? im not sure and i have three other things shipping to my house so im a little worried. :smoke:

2. Well considering UPS or fedex, whoever does the shipment, doesn't show up at everyone's house at the same time.. it's near impossible to tell you.

3. Probably should have thought this out a bit better before you decided to order something.

4. yeah and apparently the delivery time can take like an extra 6 weeks or so

5. Jesus, if you didn't want your parents to find your shit then don't send it to their house maybe

6. And you better hope that shit doesn't get taken in customs lol, would suck for a letter to end up in your parents hands saying the bong they ordered is awaiting them at customs.

7. tell them it's a modern vase and coffee grinder, that u bought from a art gallery or something :p

8. #8 BurnAFewDown, Apr 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha this^

9. Well... 1.You should have just gone and gotten a PO box. You can rent those for really cheap and then your parents would never know and you can ship anything you want there. 2. There is no way to tell you exactly when you are going to receive it. Where are you located? That might give us a better idea. 3. Just tell your parents you are ordering some clothes or something from online. And that it will be arriving sometime and to just put it in your room when it arrives or something.

10. If she does opens it you should be telling her "Don't be opening my mail!"

11. hahaha im from ky and i do have clothes coming in and a web cam so i hope that they come in first so if she does find out im shipping stuff here she wont be to worried about it.

12. To the person who said to tell his parents it's a vase, wouldn't his parents be a little weirded out their son randomly purchased a modern vase and coffee grinder online?

13. your parents shouldn't be opening packages addressed to you

14. I'd seriously flip so hard if my parents would go opening my mail. None of their damn business.

15. Tell her it's her mothers day gift and not to mess with it

16. Lol that is awesome. Totally should do that.

17. Its illegal to open someone elses mail they arent going to do it

18. #18 BurnAFewDown, Apr 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Mine do allllllll the time

19. Wow, this. I was gonna say just hope she doesn't go through your mail but this seems like a guarantee not to get caught.

20. He shouldn't be sending things to his parents house that they won't want in it. They pay the bills, not him.