Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ordered pipe but it got lost in the mail?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cammy3005, Jul 31, 2010.

1. i ordered a pipe from here and it said it should have arrived a few days ago. i went to my post office and they said it might have gotten delivered to the wrong house. is it possible somehow the police got ahold of it? and what does the box say in terms of the label on the upper left hand corner? i was thinking maybe if it got delivered to the wrong house, someone might have opened the box. thanks and sorry i'm kinda paranoid.

2. even if hey did theres no need to be paranoid. they're for tobacco ;) i got a broken pipe in the mail once tho....big dissapointment lol

3. They would get in trouble for opening mail that isn't theirs.

4. yea this. im pretty sure opening someone elses mail is illegal too.