Ordered from RHINO seeds, havent come yet....need some help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by budblower10, Apr 19, 2006.

1. Hi.

This is Chate from Rhino Seeds. Thank you for informing me of this, we are very sorry for any problems people have encounterted in the past, we are now addressing these issues and hope to rectify the situation as soon as possible. We now display stock availability, this allows customers to know if an item is out of stock are requires shipment from the suppliers. In-stock items are shipped next working day. We are currently recruiting for a third party company to take all our customer enquiries and we hope to have this implemented within the next fortnight.

Regards Rhino Seeds

2. Hey buddy, thanks for posting, I am sure that put a few people at ease. As far as the stock status on the web page, that was there when I ordered, showed as stock. I rec'd an email the next day stating they shipped. My card was charged, then it took about 6 weeks to recieve the order. Just hard to understand, other suppliers from the UK take 5 days. You guys have a great web site, get the customer service up to par and you will be much better for it.

3. Thanks Chate for that information but why hasn't anyone still addressed the problem.I PM you with my order number but you can't taake time to answer me i guess.The problem is maybe before you charge our account you should send out the order first and then charge us.You got your money from me instantly but you can't even answer me one time.:mad:

4. Why won't they answer us?:mad:

k9

5. hopefully you guys will get your mail, I did but it took a while. No idea how the hell they are in business. Dr. Chronic got to me within a week, if you ever have a problem he will get to you asap. They stay in business because they have a nice web page and people don't do thier research like we should. Anyway, good luck fellas.

6. Hi.

We are still in the process of implementing the Customer Services Role, not being related to that department I do not receive any of their emails. Emailing them will still be an issue until this work is complete. In the meantime if anyone would like to send me a private email including an order reference number, I will be happy to set the record straight.

Regards Rhino Seeds.

7. Thanks to Chate i recieved an email from Rhino saying they would send my order.He did get back to me and was very helpful too bad they don't have a few more Chates.At least they have one person that cares.:)

8. I received an email from Chate that they would re-send too!

Thank you,
    k9

9. i jus ordered from them today some hindu kush hope they come :smoking:

10. I finally received my seeds on Sat. from Rhino...thank you!

k9

11. Hi.

This is Chate from Rhino Seeds - I just wanted to let everyone know that Rhino Seeds has now implemented its customer services procedures and all emails will be replied to within 24 hours. Again thanks to those for bringing these issues to my attention , I hope this has resulted in a better outcome for us all.

Kind Regards,
    Chate.
    Rhino Seeds,UK

12. hi, i ordered seeds over 2 and a half weeks ago....

i've been very patient and have also contacted your site....

i have recieved no reply...

i was just inquiring whether my order has been sent or not...

thanx

13. please keep us posted as to how rhino treats you.

i myself have been waiting nearly five weeks now, and i am starting to think these rhino people must either be inept at what they do, or else have a neat little pocket-every-tenth-order-to-increase-profits racket going. :)

let us know what kind of response you get from them so other forum members will know if they should stay away from rhino!

14. basically rhino-seeds are crap rip off load of s**t

They may of got £15 outta me, but they are losing valued customers... i wud of spent a whole lot more then £15 if they were a decent service...

the customer is always right.

15. just thought i would register here and let you guys know i recived my seeds after 7 days from rhino seeds in the USA.
    i found this while researching the company AFTER i had placed an order and i became very nervous about the legitamcy of this company. i would say contact them and see about your beans. i would after my experince recomend them to anyone

16. Hi,
    I'm from the US & have been ordering from them regularly for over 2 years now. They were a little ropey to start off with, but they have definatly sorted their act out now. I've received most shipments from them & in good time too + the shipments that were lost were always resent by rhino seeds at their expense! - Like the guy above says - send them an email, talking never hurt no one.