Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ordered from grasscity?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Up'In'Smoke, Nov 27, 2015.

1. So its my first time ordering glass from grasscity, I ordered this http://www.grasscity.com/us_en/four-twenty-vapor-b... and a bunch of other little things (bong cleaner, quartz domless nail, etc) my question is I read that there shipping times are terrible and I didn't order with tracking, I got 2 email confirmations (because some things were shipping form one warehouse and the rest from a different one) On one of those confirmations I actually got a tracking number and it says its coming from Oregon (this is weird because I thought they shipped from amsterdam) Is there any way to tell what things are coming from oregon (because that'll be here soon) and what's coming from Adam (which will obviously take longer?) Thanks and any way I can link an admin to this post? If there shipping speed really has improved Ill definitely be ordering again. Cheers