Ordered from Dope-seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by hp2skater, Nov 1, 2008.

1. Just ordered from www.dope-seeds.com

I ordered:

1. Paradise Seeds Jacky White Feminised
    2. Dutch Passion Blueberry Feminised
    3. Barney's Farm Red Diesel Feminised
    4. Greenhouse Seeds Super Silver Haze Feminised
    5. Greenhouse Seeds White Widow Feminised
    6. Greenhouse Seeds Trainwreck Feminised
    7. Greenhouse Seeds Arjans Strawberry Haze Feminised
    8. Dutch Passion Master Kush Feminised
    9. Dutch Passion Skywalker Feminised
    10. Skunk x Haze

All in feminised 5 packs. Lets hope this works out...Me and my friend both threw in on it. He's rich, that's why we got all these.

2. wooow 50 seeds?!

im jealous..

i personally wouldnt buy so much in case something goes wrong so u dont lose that much..but..keep us reported ..would like to know the results..

do they offer a stealth shipping plan?

3. Nice seed stash, start some so we can see a grow journal :smoking:
    Id like to see how the Arjans Strawberry and Trainwreck come out.

4. My last order from them did not make it to the intended receiver. Interception! The crowd goes wild and not in the good way. Keep the updates coming please!

5. orderd seeds from them, got them within 2 days of the email syaing they had posted.

6. Just bad luck on my part, nothing against dope-seeds.

7. Ok yea I really hope they go through...and yes when I start growing I will make a grow journal of all the plants! It will be awesome

8. whats going on my man...i have 5 red diesel plant 4 big bang and 4 haze plants all from dope seeds... GOTTA LOVE EM!!!! i vegged for 7 weeks and now all in the 3rd week of flowering... ive never smokedthese before, however, im only 6 weeks away from doing so!!! tha plants got really busy with a great skunky smell... it looks like is going to have huge buds and alot of them... if you want you can check my vids on youtube... my user name is dundunn42... check it out and if you got any questions, let me kno!!!

9. got my dieselryders from them yesterday... just wanted to post up the +rep for jim:hello: