Ordered from Attitude seed bank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by iCultivate, Feb 20, 2010.

1. Ordered :
    2/13/2010

Dispatched on :
    2/15/2010

when do you think they'll get here ?
    the best guess gets a high five !:hello:
    lol

wasnt a big order at all, got a total of 4 seeds. all were "in stock"

i bought 3, and im getting 1 free ..
    do you actually think the free one will come ?
    i'v read some places that attitude sometimes "forgets to send the freebie" or something like that.

let me know

2. i also wanted to ask if the "guranteed" shipping option is even necessary ?
    will the seeds get to me no matter what shipping method i chose?

3. i got my order in 11 days from the day i ordered. ordered 6 white russian and got one free church and one free bubba kush. attitude is the only place id order from again. heard garunteed shipping isnt needed but man the coffee cups are badass .....lol

4. Placed my first order on 2/15 on a recommendation from a friend. White Russian, LSD, Kings Kush, The Church, White Widow, & Cheese :D:smoking:. Last 4 being freebies, I love that place already. Guessing it will be about 10-15 days (that's what my friend said, and he has placed so many orders it's not funny) or so from the 15th, and their T-shirts are nice too as my friend has a ton of them.

5. I placed an order on the 2/6. Got a 5 pack of Nirvana's Master Kush, 3 pack of Sweed Seeds S.A.D., and got 5 freebies. I think the freebies were Bubba Kush, UFO, The Church, Lemon Haze, and some other one; all feminized.

Still haven't gotten the package yet, and I chose the guaranteed shipping option so if they don't get here they should send me another package free of charge. I think customs are just backed up or something. Hope they didn't get caught! :confused:

6. does the "tracking number" work for you guys ?

i heard after it gets passed to the second postal service, they dont keep updating it.

7. it never updated for me got my beans 10 days after hitting N.Y.

8. what part of the country ?

my info just updated

paid for on : 2/13/10
    dispatched on : 2/15/10
    arrived in newyork : 2/17/10

how long til i get mine ? im not tooo far from newyork.

9. By 2/22 or 2/23 skip the high 5 and +rep :p

10. thats cool man. Where did it update for you? On USPS?

11. iCultivate, I ordered my seeds from Attitude on the 7th of Feb, they arrived in the NY the 12th, and I'm still waiting for them. The order was:

5 femmed Sagarmatha Blueberry Bud
    5 femmed Big Buddha Chiesel
    1 Dinafem Powerkush
    1 of each- GH WW, Bubba Kush, Kings Kush, Super Lemon Haze, The Church

I've ordered from the 'tude before no problem, and last time it took 12 days from order to the midwest.

I bet yours come the 25th. Hopefully so will mine! Keep us updated

12. Mine says dispatched on the 5th from Attitude.
    Royal Mail says it was posted on the 6th.
    USPS says it arrived in NYC on 2/12.
    2/21 --- still no beans!:mad:

Waiting patiently!:D:D:D:D

13. mine just updated also got to New York on the 18th.

Come on Mailman.

14. Got all my beauties today..:D
    Now which ones to start with....:confused::smoking:

15. :hello: My order took about 9 days start to finish early this month. Ordered the guaranteed delivery and paid the few extra bucks. Got 10 Mexican Sativa (Sensi Seed Bank) and 1 free LA Woman from DNA bank. Planted 9 days ago and all eleven are happy, healthy and a couple inches tall. Very solid purchase. Got them before the rate increase. Will do it again.

16. Hello everyone! It's my first post here on GC and I've been reading posts looking through others suggestions and wisdom to get me started.

Last time I ordered it was from BC Bud and the results weren't that great - it took almost 3 months to get them - I went for The Purps and unfortunately I grew all outdoors and had to harvest a bit early. :-( This time I'm going all indoors, to ensure proper turnout.

Anyways I decided to go with a different rout this time and ordered the following from Attitude -

*Seedsman Seeds White Widow Feminized x10

*Sativa Seeds Jock Horror Feminized x10

And my freebies were the following:

*Green House Kings Kush Feminized x1

*Green House Seeds Super Lemon Haze Feminized x1

*Green House Seeds White Widow Feminized x1

*Green House Seeds Cheese Feminized x1

I'm hoping I get all the freebies as promised...

I ordered on on 2/16, and they shipped out on 2/17 - arrived in the States on 2/18 so I should be getting them soon! I had them removed and repackaged from the breeders packs, sent via Guaranteed Shipping with the T-shirt option... Hopefully they'll be here soon I'm ready to get started. woopie!

I'm really excited for the Jock Horror, I've heard very good things but haven't ever smoked any of it though... Anyone out there have any suggestions or tips on any of these strains?

17. so, today is Monday ..

i wake up

run out to my mailbox ..

and nothing ....

hope they come soon, im soooo impatiennntttt

18. chill youre just going to drive yourself crazy

19. Ordered from Attitude on 2/15 dispatched 2/16 and rcvd them today 2/22 in the U.S. :hello:Will definitely use them again.

20. i ordered one the 15th of jan and got them on the 25th of jan, i just placed another order yesterday, thats how much i liked their service. (even if they didnt fall for me trying to bitch my way into free seeds)