Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ordered an EJoint from Cannabee!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Kushism818, Aug 24, 2012.

1. So I paid $50 for an Electric Joint, just like an Electric Cig, but its THC in it!
    I paid using paypal and I had to email them a copy of my Doctors Rec and Photo ID and everything to prove that I can legally use Marijuana and possess it. I will post up a review and pics of it! Hopefully I get it by tomorrow because im going for vacation on monday

2. Sounds interesting, remember to write a review when you get it!

3. It's a vape right?

4. I can't help feel you'd be better off just buying a vape..

5. [quote name='"Mr B0NG"']I can't help feel you'd be better off just buying a vape..[/quote]

But you can smoke this anywhere...

That's dope though, when you do a review you should do video on it too, I wana see this haha!

6. Yeah do a video review OP. :)

7. pics or it dednt happen. lololol

8. Does it come pre filled? I ask because you had to show them you rec and ID.

9. yes pre filled and you can already buy them pre filled too for 15 bucks for a cartridge... they are the same cost as a pre rolled joint

10. ill try! and yeah its awesome

11. well i ordered it on the 21st and they still havnt brought it. They don't answer my calls either.

12. Mail isn't delivered on saturday or sunday's, you'll probably get it tomorrow.

13. its not mail. they cant deliver THC over the mail. They have to deliver it by person but you have to meet up at a local coffee shop or something.

14. [quote name='"Kushism818"']its not mail. they cant deliver THC over the mail. They have to deliver it by person but you have to meet up at a local coffee shop or something.[/quote]

What..seriously?

15. its ILLEGAL to ship WEED or any kind of THC related stuff over ups or mail or whatever... Thats just like saying hey, im gonna ship medical coke to some guy.
    yeah i think its a rip off.. i need to charge back my money... on the website it sais its sold out but wen i bought it, it didnt say it was sold out... so this is bs i better expect something

16. wow.. you have to meet up?
    Bro, get a refund you were scammed.

17. yeah man i know ;/ but i did research and it looks legit