Order

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Seeba, Dec 10, 2009.

1. Hello there

On the 11th of November I have made an order of a bong, and paid it on the same day with online banking. After several days I still haven't got a message that grasscity got the payment.
    So I sended an email to grasscity and they said I had to wait. I waited a couple of days and then went to my bank to look at the transfer.
    They told me there that my payment was transfered the very same day on their bank account.
    And I also got a document where that stands from the bank. Now a couple of days ago my order status shows: Cancelled.

So for now, I have paid 27 euros and still haven't got my product. 1 month later..
    What a good service.. yea right

Any suggestions?

grtz

2. Yes. I suggest that you contact Support via the Support portal at the Grasscity Shop or contact them via email at support@grasscity.com

Include every bit of your info and if you have a document, scan it and send it too.

There's nothing that we can do for you within the forums concerning your order. Sorry.

3. I don't get any answers anymore on the contact support. I have sended over 3 emails last 2 weeks..

4. Well, that's no good. Unanswered emails can be more frustrating than the situation itself.

If you registered an account with the Shop, open a Support request rather than just sending an email. If you didn't register an account, maybe you should do so and then in the Support request, include every bit of info about this that you can.

Superjoint (the owner) wants all of his customers to be happy so hopefully you'll get a response soon. I apologize for the inconvenience.

5. pm me all related info and I'll take a look, if the paments is not in in our system, communication stops ntil payment has bene received, banktransfer are not live in the sense that if it says paid at your account, that we have received it as well, contrary to creditcrd payments.

SJ

6. Pm sent :)

greets