Order was cancelled

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by John420, Dec 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, I placed an order on the 6th of December and up until today it still had the order status "pre-shipping". So i used your token service for help, and basically said if it isn't shipped by tomorrow I'm going to consider cancelling my order and going elsewhere. Well i got a reply back fairly quick saying

"Hello Sir
    No need to consider cancelling its been done for you....We are so busy that we could not guarantee your "deadline" its no problem for us !

Please note that refunds take between 7-14 days to reach accounts depending on your Card/provider/bank
    Kind Regards
    GCCS"
    \nHe cancelled my order without me asking him to? any help here?

2. Never make threats your not willing to back up.

3. Hello ,
    Grasscity shop and forum are different entities , we are sorry but forum staff can't assist you with your Shop related questions. 
    But i also agree with Schrodingers Cat , threats will never allow you to achieve what you hope. 

I find it unfair that he took it into his own hands and cancelled the order without asking me first, also, I said i would be considering cancelling my order, not defnately going to cancel my order so i don't consider what I said to be a "threat". Also i am now left waiting 7-14 days for the money i paid 2 weeks before Christmas. Also in the e-mail i sent them i asked them if the bong that i ordered was not in stock (as it is not on the website anymore) and that was why it hadn't been shipped yet, all he had to say was yes it is in stock and will be shipped shortly nd that would of been the end of it.

5. Hello ,

We are sorry that you have a bad experience with Shop Customer Service. Can you please PM me your Order Id and ticket id so i can forward your issue to Shop Customer Service manager so he can investigate further.

I am closing this thread now as Shop issues need to be handled through Shop.

6. dealing with angry folks on a daily bases has to be a huge pain in the ass.
    I wouldn't want that job......:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.