Order tracking ?

Discussion in 'Security' started by chums23, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Does attitude provide a tracking number on your order ??

2. Anybody ?

3. They did for me, right away.

4. Yes they do but it really doesnt show much till it hits the USPS transfer point which can vary. Had some hit them down in Florida some in NY state. Then you can track it to your location.

5. Yes they give you two. 1 for uk and one for usps. It is slow but it is useful.

6. My first 2 orders with Attitude went through customs in New York and my last 2 went through customs in San Fransisco.

7. Yes they will give you a tracking number. If you dont get it in your email check like your spam folder or goto their website and check your order status, if already shipped there will be a Royal Mail tracking number which will work on both Royal Mail`s website and USPS. You wont see much progress while in Royal Mail`s system. Once it gets into USPS you will see updates but sometimes USPS tracking can be slow to update. My last order from Attitude said it was still in San Fransisco but yet was in my mail box a few hours later.

8. My order took exactly 14 days to get here

9. Provided both tracking numbers through email, arrived in six days, all seeds in good order when arrived.

ColoradoLegaliz:smoking: