Order Problems (3 Weeks, No Help)

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by PinaColodaTacos, Dec 17, 2019.

1. I ordered a package on black friday, but apparently I gave the wrong shipping address. Okay, normally no issue, although here is the kicker... I was never sent a confirmation email, no tracking, and its been 3 weeks. I was told to keep waiting and that confirmation was coming, it never did. My bank statement shows the funds went through to pay for the order, but as I said I got no confirmation. I’ve been trying to contact support for 3 days straight now and they respond extremely slow and have been very unproductive. I’ve asked for my tracking # or confirmation of my order, and neither have been shown to me, YET somehow I can’t get a refund or even find out what happened to my parcel. This has me extremely dissatisfied, especially since I need the proper info to find my package and then pick it up. I would keep going through support, but they’re stonewalling me and only making this take longer. I need this info asap, so if any moderator can help I would greatly appreciate it.

2. The shop and the forum have different Staff.