Order of the Phoenix

Discussion in 'General' started by TheHempress, Jul 10, 2007.

1. So yeah, who else has tickets for tonight's midnight show? :love: I'm so excited!

All I'm saying is that they better not have cut out the "I must not tell lies." scenes, or I'll be pissed.

http://www.harrypotterorderofthephoenix.com/

2. I'm gonna go see it this weekend. Can't wait!

3. I wish I could go see it, I'm broke :(

I did watch the harry potter movie marathon the other night though :)

4. lol, Im going to see it Friday with my girl :)

5. snape kills dumbledore

6. I'm broke too, but this is my birthday present from my mom. It's funny, because the 11th is my sister's birthday, but my mom won't pay for her to go because she's been a bitch lately. Haha :laughing:

7. I'm so so excited about this coming out! I really cant wait to see it, I think i'm probably gunna see it friday.

Although to be quite honest, I'm way more excited about the 7th book coming out..that I really cant wait for. Me and my younger sister have been discussing "harry potter theories" for weeks now!

8. I've got my book preordered already and I'm just counting down the days.

I'm awfully nervous that JKR will kill off Snape. I think I'd cry over that, even though I didn't cry over Dumbledore.

It's ok, though, I still have fan fiction. Lovely, lovely, fan fiction. :D

9. If it turns out that Snape actually has turned bad.. I'm going to be dissapointed. I've always liked the fact that someone who wasn't evil, disliked harry.

I'm hoping nothing happens to Ron.. I'm going to be really sad..and will definitely cry!

10. Is it gonna be 3-D?

11. ooo i cant wait till the last book to come out aswell. i have it on pre-order :smoke:

and ive had to have read the whole series atleast 4 times now lol

12. Yeah, it will be in some IMAX theaters.

13. Harry Potter is the gayest book..ever. Lebrachi's biography is probably more heterosexual.

14. I'm gunna be in Minnesota when the book comes out so my mom is gunna buy it for me for my birthday, so when I get back I can read it what a bummer, I hope no one spoils it for me. I cried when Sirius died, I loved that dude. I am super excited for this book to come out I normally wait in line at midnight but I can't this year. :(

All I have to say is that they better make another book after this: Harry Potter: The Life After Hogwarts.

Or some crazy bullshit lol

Personally, I'm not a big fan of Harry IMHO he's become an ass in the later books, oh well.

15. Thank you for that incredibly helpful post. :rolleyes:

16. Who is Harry Potter?

17. Are you serious? :eek:

18. I'm a nerd just like the rest of yall,but harry potter is going a little to far...

The whole concept sucks,I remember seeing the first movie then slept thru the second one...Never again....

No offense to you all but HP pretty much sucks.....

Real nerds watch Anime and play Rpg's....:D

19. IMO the books are much better than the movies

20. ^listen to her, for she speaks the truth